Chapter 21

Pov Bella/Lexi

TRRRIIIINNGGGG

Break time! It's Monday 11:50 and I'm on break now, finally.

I wait until the room is empty and walk slowly to the canteen. I walk into the canteen and grab some lunch, I'm not really that hungry, but I can't say no to some water. I grab a bottle of water and sit down at the popular table, Katy kind of forced me.

'Hi!' I say happily to the people at the table, but I really only mean for Sarah, Lucia, Katy, Aiden and Caleb. I'm in such a good mood.

Why not Samuel you may ask, because that jerk has his arm around Ashley and they're swallowing each other. That was the moment where a piece of my heart was torn and thrown to the ground, wait! Do I have serious feelings for this asshole?! No I don't. That can't happen! Fuck me.

I have to wash those feelings away by getting drunk. I'll go to the club tonight, enjoy life once.

I sit between Sarah and Aiden.

'Why so enthusiastic?' Sarah asks.

'I don't know' I say with a shrug.

Sarah nods at Samuel and Ashley, who are still swallowing each other, I shrug again.

'Fuck them both' I say to Sarah.

'Ew, what is she doing here?' I hear Ashley say.

She's talking about me of course. I look at her and she looks at me in disgust.

'I'd keep talking if you want me to break your jaw again'

'Bella, act fucking normal man' Samuel says.

'I have to be fucking normal?' I ask laughing. 'Says the one fucking a different girl every day'

'Don't talk to him like that dirty slut' Ashley says.

'I'm so done with you' I stand up, but someone pushes me back through my shoulder.

'Calm down princess' I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

I turn and see Cameron standing there.

'Cameron!' I shout happily.

I stand on the bench I was just sitting on, jump on Cameron and hug him tight. My mood is so much better now, I still wanna kill Ashley but I always want to.

'I missed you so much' I say in his ear and hug him tighter.

'Me too princess' he says.

Someone coughs next to us and says 'can I have some too?'

I laugh and let go of Cameron so Levi and Cameron can hug each other.

Pov Samuel

Bella wants to hit Ashley again, which I understand. I'm kissing Ashley now just to forget about Bella, but I can't. I don't want to get feelings, ugh.

Last weekend I had such a great time with Bella. It felt too good to be true, I don't wanna catch feelings for someone to leave me eventually.

'Don't talk to him like that you dirty slut' Ashley says.

You shouldn't have said that Ashley, I wonder where she got the guts to talk to her like that after she broke her jaw.

'I'm so done with you' Bella says and she stands up, but a big tall boy covered with tattoos pushes her back on her seat.

He says something I couldn't hear. Bella turns and flies her arms around his neck, strangely sending a twinge of jealousy through me. Fuck, I can't get feelings for her. I'll go to the club tonight to wash all the feelings away with booze and get a new girl for tonight.