Chapter 13

Pov Bella/Lexi

I get up from the stress and see him coming closer on the radar. Suddenly he comes around the corner and we start shooting at each other. And... YES! I had the final shot.

'YES! I WON, NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THAT STUPID PARTY OF YOURS!' I yell happily pointing at him.

'Fuck, I really wanted to see you in a dress' he says as he runs his hand through his hair.

He's pretty handsome, he's a good kisser and he has the same character as me, what more could I want?

But hey, I don't need him as a boyfriend, too selfish and I don't do "romance".

'I couldn't see anything because that big ass of yours was blocking my sight!'

'Yeah yeah, I would say the same if I were you. You just can't stand that I won against you' I say while sticking out my tongue childishly.

I sit down next to him again and put my hands around his neck with a smile.

He pulls me onto his lap and pulls me closer through my hips.

I place my lips on his and he kisses me back gently.

It starts getting rougher and rougher.

He lays down on his couch so that I am now hanging above him. I put my hand on his chest and kiss him further.

He takes his hands to my ass and squeezes it, then his hands go under my sweater touching my skin which makes me shiver.

I want him so bad.

I pull back and let the rest of my body fall on him, trying to catch my breath again as I play with the strings of his sweater.

He puts a few baby hairs behind my ear and then puts his hands on my hips.

I feel my eyelids grow heavier and fall asleep.

Pov Sarah

I'm going to sleep at Lucia's with Katy tonight. A fun girls night for us.

We are now sitting on the couch watching a romantic movie kissing booth it's pretty fun so far.

~ An hour later ~

The movie is over, the ending was so sad.

'What time is it?' asks Katy.

'Let me check my phone' I say as I turn around to try and feel my phone on the couch. 'Huh? Did I actually have my phone with me? Oh fuck, no he's still on the charger, at home' I say while slapping my head.

'Shall we go get it?' Lucia asks.

I sigh and say 'alright'

We get up in our pajamas and just walk out like that. We get into Lucia's car and she drives away immediately.

Lucia lives ten minutes away from me so within ten minutes we are already at my house.

She parks her car next to Bella's already famous Porsche, what is she doing here? I hope she was smart enough and didn't sleep with Samuel.

We walk to the front door, I put my keys in it and open the door. I hear noises coming from the living room so I walk into the living room with the girls following me.

'Hey mom' I say as soon as I see my mom sitting on the couch.

'Hey honey, why are you guys here?'

'Forgot my phone' I say.

'Always so forgetful' says my mom.

'Sarah, could you tell Bella we're going home?' says Reyna.

Lucia and Katy are already walking upstairs.