Chapter 8

Pov Bella/Lexi

I open the door slowly, for if I walk in on him changing, that would be really awkward.

I walk into his room and close the door behind me.

'Sam?'

I pull the towel tight around my body and walk into his room.

'Yes?' he says and suddenly stands in front of me.

'Jesus, you idiot, you scared me!' I say while I hit him.

'That was the intention'  he says with a smile.

I glare at him and say nothing, his smile is so cute holy.

'Aww are you angry now'

'Yes fuck you' I say I turn around and walk away.

Just when I reach the door, Sam wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me back.

Now we stand in front of his closet, which consists of mirrors, with his arms still around my waist, we look at each other through the mirror.

He puts the hair to one side of my neck. 'What do I have to do to make it right' he says whispering in my ear, making me shiver.

He gives me small kisses on my neck, god I want more. 'We're good again if we get some food together with the others'

'Alright'

'Really?' I say happily as I turn around to look at him.

'Yes, I expected something worse'

'Yay' I say happily.

'Wow stop acting so happy, you are creepy when you're happy'

'Oh shut up' I say as I hit his chest.

'But why did you yell my name? Did you miss me already?' he says with a grin.

'No moron, your sister's bra didn't fit me, I wanted to ask if you had a hair dryer'

'Damn.. Yes I have it, I'll get it for you'

A few seconds later he comes over with a hair dryer and hands it to me.

'Sam?' I ask in a sweet tone.

'What does our princess want now'

'Will you get my clothes from downstairs? I took them off next to the pool, remember?'

'Yes, fine, you go and dry your bra, then I'll come with your clothes'

'Thank youu'

I  walk to the bathroom, I blow-dry my bra and luckily it dries quickly.

Samuel brought my clothes so I put on my clothes and blow dry my hair. I comb my hair and put it in a high bun.

I put the hair dryer back in Samuel's bathroom and walk downstairs.

I walk into the living room and see everyone talking to each other.

Sarah comes out of the kitchen with a tray of tea on it. I got quite cold from swimming, but tea is really not drinkable.

'Ooeehhh, a high bun looks good on you' Sarah says

'Thank you' I say with a smile.

I sit on the corner of the couch and try to warm myself.

'Are you cold?' I hear a voice ask next to me, I can hear it's Samuel.

I look at him and nod. He gets up and comes back a few seconds later with a blanket. He wraps it around me and gives me a smile.