Chapter 11

Pov Bella/Lexi

I look behind me to look at Quinn, but I really shouldn't have, because I bump into someone hard and we fall. And of course I'm the one falling on top of him.. Nice

Fuck, why do I have to be so clumsy.

'Fuck, are you okay?' I ask before barely looking at the person.

And when I look at the person I see a very handsome boy about my age, dark blond hair, green/brown eyes and a cute face.

Wow, he's handsome...

'I'd better ask you' he says with a cute smile on his face, which creates dimples. Can he get any prettier?

'Uhh, yes, I'm okay'

Immediately I get up and the boy follows.

'Are you sure you're okay? You bumped into me pretty hard' he says with a nervous smile which only makes him cuter.

'Yeah, I'm fine' I say with a small smile.

I look at Quinn and see him playing with the boy's dog I bumped into.

'I'm Cole' he says.

'I'm Bella' I say with a smile. 'Shall we sit?'

'Yeah why not'

We sit down and talk a bit. We end up talking for an hour.

I look at the time and see that it is already 2:56 pm. Fuck, I have to go to that dinner soon.

'Fuck, I have to go home, I'm sorry' I say as I get up and whistle for Quinn to come to me.

And immediately he comes to me.

'Oh no that's alright, it was pretty fun, see you next time' he says with a smile, which makes him even cuter.

'See you next time' I fasten Quinn's belt and say with a smile 'oh wait, can I have your number?'

'You sure can' he says as he grabs his phone and hands it to me.

Smiling, I type in my number and hand his phone back.

'I'll text you' he says and winks at me.

I smile and say bye.

'Bye'

-

It's now 5:37pm and my mom is getting ready for dinner. I got ready a while ago, she is just going extra of course. I just have the same outfit as this afternoon, black pants with holes and Samuel's comfortable sweater. Even though it is big, it fits so well and it keeps me nice and warm.

I've been talking to Cole all day. I really learned a lot about him. He is native American, he is 18 years old, just like me, he has a 14 year old brother and a 12 year old sister. His parents are also divorced and he also has an annoying stepfather. Funny.

'Lexi, let's go' I hear my mom say.

'Okay' I sigh. I'm so not in the mood honestly.

I get up and walk out of the house with my mom. We walk to my car and I hold the door open for her.

'Oh what a real gentleman you are, honey'

'Quiet mom'

She laughs and I take the flowers from her and put it in the back.

I get in and start the engine.

'Where are we going?'

'To this location' she says, handing over her phone.

'Okay' it says it's a twenty minute drive.

'Where is your friend from?'

'She's Spanish, just like me and her husband is American, just like your father' she says with a smile.