Chapter 36

We put our towels on the sand.

'Can I have the sunscreen?' Samuel asks.

I turn around and see that he's taken off his shirt, damn I wont be able to look into his eyes anymore.

Suddenly the cream is taken from my hands and I come out of my trans.

'I'll come get it myself' he says with a laugh.

I get a smile on my face, I turn around and take off my pants and shirt. When I turn back to Samuel, he scans my body while biting his lower lip.

I take the sunscreen from his hands.

'Holy shit' he manages to get out, which makes me laugh.

'What? Never seen a girl's body before?' I ask while rubbing my arms with a smile.

'Yes, but never such a beautiful one'

'Agh stop it' I say and laugh, which makes Samuel laugh too.

I lie on my stomach after I rubbed myself on it, I didn't do my back, I'm not that flexible. But I don't care.

I close my eyes and just before I fell asleep I felt legs against mine. I look behind me and see that Samuel is planning to rub my back.

Enjoyingly, I close my eyes while he massages my back at the same time as applying the cream, the best feeling ever.

~ One hour later ~

I open my eyes and look around me, I'm lying on the beach, oh yeah I forgot. Suddenly I am lifted by Samuel.

'Samuel let go of me'

'No' he says with a grin. 'That whole hour without you was boring, so now we're going to do what I want for an hour' he says with a smile.

I sigh and say 'gooddd'

I prepare for my fall into the water, Samuel lets go and I quickly surface.

'Fuck you' I say with a smile.

He laughs and I splash water his way. I jump on his back, but unfortunately he doesn't fall.

'Fuck' I mumble.

He lets go of me, causing me to fall back into the water. I come back up again and splash a lot of water at him, causing him to turn around.

Okay, this is my chance. I quickly swim away, but before I know it, Samuel pulls me back from my foot.

Samuel smiles and looks at me in a cute way.

'How are you standing?' I ask unbelievably. I'm floating and he just stands calmly.

'I'm not a little one like you' he says with a smile.

'Shut up, I'm not little' I say fake angrily.

He smiles, lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We 'swim' like this for a while, he is just walking. My arms are around his neck and my head is on his chest.

I feel so good and comfortable around him. I'm just me and I can be me, he makes me laugh, he makes me smile he makes me feel like no one else has ever done.

'Schall we go back to our room?' Samuel.

I nod and he walks out of the water. I still have my legs and arms around him.

'Are you planning to walk yourself, princess?'

'Nope' he laughs and walks towards our towels.

When we get to our towels, I let Samuel go. I dry myself and tie my towel around my body. I pack my things and walk back with Samuel.