Chapter 44

I look up and look into Samuel's eyes.

Jackson runs to James and calls an ambulance. Levi and Samuel come running towards me and Samuel pulls me into a hug.

He grabs my face and gives me a kiss on my lips, automatically a smile comes on my face. Wow, hold up, he cheated on you, you can't just smile.

'Are you okay? Did that motherfucker touch you? Did that bastard hurt you?!' he asks.

I take his hands off my face and say 'I'm fine'

I turn to Levi and hug him. He hugs me back and kisses my hair.

-

The three of us drove away before the ambulance and police arrived.

I jump on my bed and watch some Netflix. Just now I feel the pain I've held in me all day. The pain of Samuel cheating on me, seeing him with someone else. Fuck he couldn't just have kept his dick in his pants could he.

After a while I feel my eyelids get heavy and fall asleep.

~ Next Day ~

I walk into the classroom and sit in the back, 2 more hours of class and then I'm done for the day!

There's a party tonight at someone's house, I think I'll go there, could use some booze after yesterday...

The bell rang ten minutes ago and Samuel is only now entering the room, wait, hand in hand with Ashley? Wow wow wow wow wow, whoow, wooowwwwwww. Okay. Okay, that's it. There's just nothing to say.

'Why are you always late?' asks the teacher.

'Because they're a special case, idiots always have the right to be late, you understand' I say.

Ashley gives me a dirty look and sits down, I grin at her and I see the teacher trying to suppress a laugh.

-

TRIINNGG

Break time!

I get up and walk to the auditorium, I sit at the table with the nerds, as usual. This time they all look at me.

'What is it?' I ask.

'Nothing, but we just felt bad for you that Samuel ran off with another girl' one of the boys says.

I smile and shrug my shoulders 'it's his choice right? If I can't make him happy, maybe some other girl can' fuck me that hurts to say. Yet again the weird feeling in my chest is back.

They nod and one of them says 'you deserve better than that him anyways'

I smile at him and look around the auditorium, my eyes fall on Samuel's, apparently he's been watching the whole time, while Ashley is talking to him.

Pff, men.

-

I put on an old pink suede skirt and matching tops. I put on the same color heels underneath and start straightening my hair.

 I put on the same color heels underneath and start straightening my hair