Chapter 2: Arrival

*Y/N POV*

I arrived at the compound with my suitcase and knocked on the door.
A beautiful red haired woman opened the door and asked: "Can I help you?"

I froze for a couple of seconds staring at her beauty when I realized what I was doing. I snapped out of it and replied: "Yes, my name is Y/N. Is Tony here?"

??: He's in an important meeting right now. Can I take a message?
Me: No, that's alright, I'll wait.

She welcomed me in and asked why I have a suitcase with me.

Me: I'm Y/N Stark. Tony's younger sister and I'm moving into the compound. He offered me a spot on the Avengers and told me to come here 3 hours ago but there was so much traffic.
??: Ohh.... He has never mentioned that he has a sister before. Especially one as beautiful as you. (She said while smirking and looking me up and down)

I started blushing, because I didn't know how to reply.
She noticed my blushing and decided to break the silence.
??: Why haven't you come here before? I'm sure I would've noticed you if you had. (She said smiling)

My face dropped and I got really anxious and debated whether or not I should tell her.
Me: Well, I got kidnapped by Hydra when I was 14 and was tortured for information and experimented on for the past 10 years. I just got out 6 months ago.

She got really nervous, because she didn't expect that answer and didn't know how to reply.
??: I'm sorry. I had no idea.... Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked the question....
Me: It's ok. You couldn't have known. Anyways, do you know where my room is? I need to unpack.
??: Well, I think the only available room right now is the one next to mine in wing 3 but the rooms of the other Avengers are on other wings. If that's ok with you, I'll gladly show you to your room.
Me: That's perfectly fine. I think it's better that there are less people.
??: Why is that?

I decided to tell her about my nightmares, because if she's next door she is going to hear it.
Me: Umm..... I will tell you, because you'll find out eventually but you have to promise not to tell Tony, because he doesn't know and I don't want him to find out just yet....
??: I promise.
Me:Pinky promise?
??: Pinky promise (She replied smiling at my child like behavior)
Me: I get nightmares every night from when I was being tortured at Hydra. So I'm going to ask Tony to soundproof my room. But if I do he will ask why and I'm not ready for him to find out just yet. And....... You pinky promised so you can't tell him!!
??: I'm so sorry and I won't tell him. Don't worry.
Me: I'm talking to a beautiful woman I've just met about my past and I don't even know her name.
??: Oh My God!! I'm so sorry. I'm Natasha Romanoff. But you can call me Nat.