Chapter 25

*Warning: SMUT and Strong Language *

We arrived in France at 7am.
The flight there was very uneventful.
We slept the entire time, because we were both so tired due to the events of the past couple of days.

The captain came up to me and gently shook my shoulder in order to wake me up.
C: I'm sorry miss Stark to wake you, but we have landed.
Me: Thank you captain.
C: Do you need me to arrange anything? Like a hotel or transportation?
Me: We are staying at my place, so no need for a hotel but if you can arrange a taxi for us, that would be great.
C: Of course I can. Just give me a couple of minutes and the taxi will be here.
Me: Hey cap..... When the taxi arrives, tell him to start the meter because I'm going to wait for my amazing and beautiful girlfriend to wake up in order to leave.
C: Ok, no problem.

I just laid there, waiting for Nat to wake up on her own. She was cuddled into my chest and I couldn't be happier. I just loved her soooo much.
After 2 hours, Nat started to stir and gently opened her eyes.

Me: Good morning beautiful, how are you?
N: Good morning love, I'm good. How did you sleep?
Me: I slept fine, thank you for asking.
N: What time is it? When are we landing?
Me: We landed 2 hours ago and the time is 9:05.

Nat jumped up from above my chest and said:
N: What? Why didn't you wake me? You made reservations for us at 9!
Me: Babe, I don't care about the reservations. I only care about you and your comfort. You were tired and asleep. I didn't want to wake you, because we had reservations. We can grab something to eat on our way and we can eat at that restaurant another time.
N: Awwwwww...... Thanks baby. Which hotel are we staying?
Me: Baby.... We are not staying at a hotel. I have a place here with access to a private beach. We are staying there, not some hotel.
N: What?! Really!!

(Nat was so excited)
Me: Yes baby. Now come on, the taxi is waiting for us.
N: Was the taxi waiting the entire time I was asleep?
Me: Yes baby. Like I told you, I only care about you.
N: Don't they start the meter even if you're waiting?
Me: Yes, they do. He started the meter about 2 hours ago.
N: 2 hours!! Do you know how much the bill is going to be?!
Me: Stop it babe! I don't care about any of that! I only care about you.
N: I lo-...........

Nat stopped herself before she can say it.
I got really excited, because I thought she was going to say it.

Me: What was that baby?
N: N-nothing, nothing, don't worry about it.
Me: OK! THAT'S IT!! I'm not going to ignore it, because I can't hide it anymore.
Natalia Alianovna Romanova, I LOVE YOU!! I don't want to hide it anymore. I've been holding it back, because I was afraid that it's too soon or I'll scare you off, but I don't care anymore. I just want to spoil you and take care of you. I love you Agent Romanoff.

Nat got teary eyed, and couldn't speak. She only managed to say 1 word.
N: W-what?
Me: Yes Nat, I love you! I love everything about you! I love how you take care of me, even when I try to refuse it in order not to burden you, I love how you cuddle me, I love how you call princess, I love how you're always so thoughtful. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what I've done to deserve you. You are the most loving, caring, beautiful, thoughtful and amazing person. I would do anything for you Natasha, I would even sacrifice myself for you not to get hurt. I love you!!

Tears started to roll down Nat's face.
Without saying anything, she pulled me into a passionate kiss full of love.
She pulled away after a few minutes and smiled at me.

N: I've wanted to say those words for a long time, but I thought I would scare you away or that it's too soon. I love you too!! I can't imagine my life without you!! I love everything about you, how you cuddle into my chest feeling safe in my arms, how you scan the room searching for me when I'm not with you, how you trusted me from day 1, how you get embarrassed when I compliment you, how you get flustered and nervous when I approach you...... This list grows longer and longer with each day and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you baby, and I don't want to live another day without you. I would never let you sacrifice yourself for me, because I can't live without you. So, don't even think about it. Now come here and kiss me.

*SMUT*

I went towards Nat and we started kissing. The kiss was different, it was full of emotion.
I pulled away suddenly which confused Nat.
N: What's wrong baby? Why did you pull away?

Without saying anything, I walked towards the door and closed it, locking it. I turned back, looking at Nat and smiling at her mischievously, my eyes full of lust.
Nat knew what I was doing and knew that I loved her dominant voice.
N: Take your clothes off now! And lay on the seat!
I got flustered but did as she said.

Nat climbed on top of me and started kissing me passionately.
She started to attack my neck, paying close attention to my weak spots.

Her hand then went down my body until it connected with my bundle of nerves.
She started rubbing it but I was embarrassingly close.
Nat knew exactly what she was doing.

She stopped everything and looked at me.
N:  I'm going to need you to be a good girl for mommy, ok?
Me: Yes.....
N: Yes what?
Me: Yes Mommy......

With that being said, Nat started to rub my clit harder than before and resumed her attack on my neck.
My moans were very load, which made Nat smile into my neck.
I was so close, so I tried to hold back.

Nat read my body like a book, so she knew exactly what I was doing.
She looked at me smirking and said:
N: I know you're close princess. Don't hold back. I want to hear you and I want you to cum all over my fingers.
With that being said, I came undone.

She pulled out her fingers and put them in her mouth, licking it clean.
Ok, that was incredibly hot!!
She then went down between my thighs and inserted 2 fingers in me, waiting for me to adjust.
Me: Faster Mommy...... Faster.......

Nat started pumping her fingers in and out of me faster than ever. My legs started to shake due to the immense pleasure I was experiencing.
Nat flipped me over, so I'm on all fours and continued to pump her fingers.
She reached around and started rubbing my clit which sent me over the edge.

Before giving me a chance to calm down, Nat flipped me over again so now I'm laying on my back, still pumping 2 fingers in and out of me and rubbing my clit with her other hand.
She then inserted a 3rd finger and my legs started to shake uncontrollably. I was close and Nat knew.
Me: I'm close...... Can I cum mommy...... Please let me cummm.....
N: Cum for me princess...

I came undone, drenching Nat and the seat below us.
Nat cleaned me up and came back up to kiss me.
I cuddled into her still out of breath.

*SMUT OVER*

Me: Did you really have to do that to me when we are supposed to go down the airplane and go to breakfast? (I said laughing)
N: It's not my fault that my girlfriend is a beautiful Goddess. I just can't keep my hands off of you princess.

I blushed and cuddled further into her neck.
N: Come on love. Let me help you get dressed, so that we can leave.
Me: You're going to have to carry me, because I don't think my legs work yet.

Nat dressed me in sweatpants and a hoodie and gave me a piggy back ride to the taxi.
I thanked the captain again and got into the taxi.
I asked Nat if she can ask the driver to stop for breakfast on our way to the mansion which she did.
The taxi driver agreed and took us to this café where we got croissants and coffee to go.
I gave him the address and he took us to the mansion.

A/N: If any of you are wondering how they had sex in the airplane, don't forget that it is a private jet. The seats are huge and they can recline, giving them plenty of room.