Chapter 59

Wanda and I ate some pizza and watched a movie.
Afterwards, she left cuz she had training.

The time was now 5 pm, when I got a text from Nat.

Agent Romanoff

Hello there princess, we're about to pull up to the compound and I wanted to ask if you could meet me in the kitchen. I have dessert.

Of course, I'll be right down Agent Romanoff....

Are you flirting with me Princess?

Maybe...... What are you going to do about it.... Mommy?

You have no idea. Just wait until I come back.

Can't wait.

I got downstairs, and went into the kitchen waiting for Nat.
After about 2 minutes she and Tony walked through the door laughing.
I was so relieved. I'm glad they resolved their differences.

N: Heyy bubs, how are you?
Me: Fine, I'm glad you and Tony are good again.
N: Me too, thank you for making me go. I had fun.
Me: I'm glad, now where's the dessert, I wanna eat it.
N: Here you go baby, 2 chocolate lava cakes. Did you eat anything when I left.
Me: As if you don't already know.
N: What? I don't know, that's why I'm asking....
Me: Didn't you send Wanda to make sure I eat something. Wanda would've force fed me if I hadn't eaten. I don't know if you have noticed but you're scary when you get mad.
N: I'm scary? Really? (Nat said while giggling)
Me: Mhmmm..... especially when it comes to me. If someone crosses the line with me, you'll kill them. And I love you for it.
N: Of course I'll kill them. I don't want anything to happen to you or anyone to make you uncomfortable or anxious. You're not just the most important thing in my life, you are my life and I will protect you till my very last breath.
Me:..........

I couldn't say anything, because I got all teary eyed and was about to cry.
N: Awwwww...... Baby...... Come here.....
Nat pulled me in for a hug and kissed me passionately.
Me: I love you baby.
N: I love you more.
Me: Not possible.

After eating dessert and talking for an hour, we decided to go upstairs and get ready for the party.
I could sense something was off with Nat since she came home. I could tell she was hiding something from me, because she didn't know how to start the conversation.
Me: Ok baby, please tell me.....
N: Tell you what love?
Me: Tell me what is it that's making you this anxious. I know there's something you wanna tell me and trying to start the conversation but don't know how. Even though you can hide your nerves from everyone else, you can't hide them from me. So please just tell me, I can handle it.
N: Am I that transparent to read?
Me: No you're not, but I know you too well and to me you are.
N: It's about something very sensitive that me, Tony and Pepper have agreed to but I know you're going to be against the idea.
Me: What is it?
N: I got Morgan a knife set.
Me: You what?!! Are you crazy!! She's 6!!
N: That's not all.......
Me: Please don't tell me you got her a gun too!!
N: No, I didn't. Tony and Pepper want me to train Morgan in self defense so that she'll be able to protect herself if something happens.
Me: What?! Did Tony say yes to this?!
N: Yeah he did, and he wants to start tomorrow afternoon, but didn't want me to tell you.... But I can't lie to you, nor do I want to.

I couldn't say anything, I just left the room and went to Tony's lab with Nat following me.
N: Babe, where are you going?
I opened the door to his office and saw him sitting there.
Me: Are you kidding me?!
T: What?
Me: You wanna train Morgan?!
T: Yes, I don't want what happened to you to happen to her!
Me: It won't!
T: You don't know that! If you had known self defense, maybe you would've been able to escape!

Nat was pissed at Tony, because he was raising his voice to me.
Me: That won't happen to Morgan!!
T: How do you know?!
Me: Because the only reason I got kidnapped was because of dad!! He didn't want to pay the money!! Even on the first day, they told him that if he pays 10 million they will let me go. But I wasn't worth the 10 million to him!!
T: What? I never knew that....
Me: Of course you didn't! I never told you, because I knew you would fight with him. I already hated him for that and I didn't want you to hate him too. Every morning they asked for the money and when he said no, they tortured me and sent you the videos at night. He could've prevented it but he didn't!!
T: I didn't know that! He only showed us videos at night of you getting tortured!
Me: There is so much you don't know. They loved you with everything they had, they never gave a damn about me, otherwise I wouldn't have spent 10 years with Hydra.
T: Y/N....... I have to make sure she's safe.....
Me: Just pay whoever you owe money to and she'll be fine.
T: I'm sorry Y/N, but Nat will train her tomorrow. And I'm sorry about dad.

Tony approached me to give me a hug but I pushed him away and turned around and ran into Nat's arms.
She gave me a tight hug and whispered "koala" in my ear.
I jumped in her arms and hugged her like a koala. She then took me to our room and laid on the bed with me still holding on to her.

N: Babe..... You ok?
Me: Yeah..... It's just that I worry about Morgan. I don't want anything to happen to her.
N: I know love, and she's safe because she'll always have you to protect her.
Me: About what I said earlier to Tony......
N: Stop it babe, you don't need to explain anything you're not ready to. Now I don't want to lie to you but I know what happened when you were 8 years old, because Tony told me but I haven't heard it from your perspective. And I'm here to listen to you whenever you're ready.

I just hugged Nat even tighter.
Me: I'm sorry...... (I started to cry)
N: Sorry about what bubs? (She said while playing with my hair)
Me: You must think I'm weak after all this......
N: No, I don't!! Don't ever say that or think that!! I think you're the strongest and bravest person I have ever met. You have been through hell and have survived it all. I love you very much and want to marry you one day. Don't ever think like that!!
Me: I love you too Nat.

We stayed like that for about 30 minutes until I calmed down
Me: Bubs?
N: Yes love?
Me: Can I be in the room when you train her? Not that I don't trust you, I just want her to see that I'm with her no matter what.
N: Of course you can baby..... You don't need to ask. I love you.
Me: I love you too. Can I tell you what happened?
N: Only if you're comfortable with it.
Me: When I was 8, my dad was making and selling bombs for Stark Industries. He ripped off this crew and they sent him threats about me. He didn't think much of it and continued what he was doing. One day I was walking home from school, when a van pulled up next to me and kidnapped me. In the van, they told me to be quiet but I was scared and started crying. They punched me until I was knocked out. When I woke up, I was tied to a chair in a dark room. They entered and told me why I was there and told me that if my dad pays the money I will leave.
N: I'm so sorry baby.....
Me: I know, but I'm fine now. I'm just so angry at him for not paying. They called him every morning asking for the money and he refused saying that it's a lot. So, they would torture me and tape it. After a week, Tony found me and saved me. That's when he built his fist suit, to save me. If my brother did that in 1 week, I'm sure my dad could've done it sooner. If he had just paid the money.... After that, it was never the same again.
N: You are the strongest and bravest person I know. I'm so glad to call you mine. And I'm sure our kids are going to be just like you when they grow up and they're going to make me the luckiest mom in the world.
Me: I love you Nat. Come on,  let's get ready for the party.