Epilogue

Today is the 10th wedding anniversary of me and Nat's wedding.
We got married in Hawaii and took a year off to travel the world together.

We so have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, named Clint and Wanda, after their godparents.
They were 5 years old and adorable.

Today, everyone is coming over to have a barbecue and afterwards, the kids are going over to Wanda's place so that we can have some 'alone time'.

It was now 6 am when I woke up in Nat's arms.
I just looked up at her and smiled, admiring her beauty.
I was so in love with this woman even after all these years.
Every morning I woke up to her holding me in her arms, making sure I'm safe.

N: I can feel you staring Stark....
Me: That is not my name Natasha, and you know it.

Nat laughed and opened her eyes smiling at me.

N: Then what is your name?

I got on top of her and started kissing her.
After a minute I pulled away and said:
Me: Romanoff, Y/N Romanoff.
N: I will never get used to hearing your name like that.

We started kissing again but were sadly interrupted by a huge knock on the door.

C&W: Mommy!! Mamma!! Get up!! We have to get ready, everyone is coming.

N: Tell me, why did we have kids? We could be doing other things right now.... (Nat said with that smirk that I love)
Me: Come on lazy, let's get up...... You'll have your fun later tonight.
N: Can't wait to show you what I have planned. You won't be able to walk for a week.

I got all flustered and red and Nat gave me a quick kiss before getting up to open the door.
N: Such a bottom....
Me: I heard that!!

We got ready and everyone started arriving.
Tony and Pepper came first and helped us to set everything up.
After a while, the rest of the Avengers came and we started the barbecue.

Wanda was the best with our kids, I honestly think that our kids prefer her over us.
W: I can still read your mind Y/N.....
Me: Am I wrong?
W: No, because you have to raise them whereas I only get to have fun with them.

Morgan started college a year ago, so I was still trying to get used to the fact that my baby niece was all grown up........

Honestly, I can't believe my life turned out like this.......

I looked around and saw my wife talking to Carol while walking towards me and Wanda.
Damn, she looked fine as hell!! I just want to rip her clothes off right now!!

W: Y/N!! STOP!! You've been married for 10 years for FUCK's sake!! You still act like a horny teenager!!
N: A horny teenager? Can you show me what she was thinking Wands?
Me: No!!

It was no use. Wanda had already shown her......
Nat just looked at me and all I could see was love and LUST in her eyes.

N: Alright everybody, the party is over!! Thank you all for coming, I'm sorry we have to cut this short.
(Nat couldn't wait to have 'fun' with me especially after hearing my thought)

T: Are you kidding me! It's been 2 hours!  Can't you horny kids go someplace else?

Nat started talking to Wanda telepathically.
Obviously Nat couldn't hear Wanda's response, but she looked at her and Wanda could respond by shaking her head either yes or no.

N: Wands, can you look after the kids while I take Y/N to a hotel?
Wanda nodded.
N: Thanks.

Suddenly, Nat grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room into the car.
I'm sure you can imagine how the rest of the evening went.

If you would've told my younger self, who didn't believe I would live to see me alive past 25, that I will be married to the love of my life with 2 beautiful kids, she wouldn't have believed you.

I'm so grateful for Nat, she is the most amazing, beautiful, living, loyal and caring wife I could've asked for. I just love her very much.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Author's Note
Thank you all for reading my book.
This is the first time I've ever written anything like this.
Please let me know what other things you would like to read about.
I promise I will post more often on my other book but school is a lot right now.

I love you all  ❤

A/N: I'm thinking about writing the sequel to this book. What do you guys think? Let me know....