Sick Lullabies and Save Your Tears (Chapter 9)

Tory's POV:

They have passed like 3 hours since our little discussion, I don't understand Jade, she saves my life one day and the other she is screaming at me, I thanked her, but looks like now they have created fake rumors, this is horrible, and mostly for Jade, they say she is a horrible person, who she kinda is, but they don't know her.

Okay, I may have not said that she is a horrible person, she is just complicated. VERY complicated, but I'm not asking her, because that would make me look interested, and I'm not.

Jade stormed again into the room, throwing a box at the table.

"Eat if you want, I couldn't care less," she said, and she was out of the room again.

"Jade, can we talk?" I yelled at her.

"Sure, what you wanna lie to me about?" I heard her scream.

"You know what? You are just a child doing a tantrum!" I yelled at her.

"Hear me out, Nichols" she entered the room, she had a menacing look on her face, her eyes were darker, she was pointing at me, "If it's a tantrum wanting to know if it was worth it that I was just fired, yes I am doing a tantrum"

"You were fired?" I asked her.

"Yes, looks like the fact that my face is turned into shit is a cause for dismissal" she sighed, trying to calm down I think.

"Jade, I'm sorry," I admitted, "it's my fault you got fired".

"It kinda is, but don't worry about it, eat, or it's gonna get cold" she told me with a much calmer and normal voice, and she started to walk away.

"Jade" I called her.

"Yeah?" her eyes were it's normal olive green color.

"Are you mad because they are making a fake relationship between us?" I asked, with the calmer voice I could do.

"No, Tory" she sighed and sit down next to me, taking my hand "I'm not mad about that, I couldn't care less, you would be a great girlfriend for anybody" she left a slight kiss on my hand before caressing it.

I stared at her eyes, they weren't shiny like they were yesterday, they were tired, I suppose hearing me babbling about her and complaining wasn't the best lullaby.

"Is that, I have a bad experience with secrets, and I just hate them, sorry for losing my mind" she said scratching the back of her head, something that indicated she was nervous.

"What happened?" She looked sad now.

"I got cheated on, 3 times" she said almost whispering, "my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend" a tear ran through her cheek.

"You don't have to tell me" I wiped out the tear.

"I don't, but I want to" she answered, "he cheated in front of everybody, I was humiliated" another tear falling, "I decided to try out with my roommate, but guess what?" she scoffed "she cheated! And guess with whom? My ex-boyfriend!" her voice trembling, "I decided to forgive her, she told me it was the worst hangover, and it was a mistake, I really loved her, so, I made our relationship official, one month later, she spread the fake rumor that I hit her, truth is, she was cheating again" her voice broke at the end.

Okay, that is sad as hell, I don't even know why she still believes in love. If I was cheated on and used like that, I would stop believing.

"After that, I had just short relationships, but every time I felt nothing, there was no chemistry" she said sighing.

"Yeah, I know, how is it to be cheated on," I answered.