Read Between the Lines and Bet on It (Chapter 11)

Tory's POV:

Returning to the school with everybody knowing that you assaulted someone, it's weird, returning with an extremely hot and famous girlfriend, it's worse, returning with everybody trying to hit on my girlfriend, it's unbelievable. 

We are currently in lunch, I'm looking everywhere for Jade, we only shared a class together, and it was the first one, so I miss her like crazy. I saw her signing a notebook and taking a picture with a dude by his locker, I went from behind and hug her, she froze but later calmed down, the dude was gone.

"Hey, babe," I tell her, kissing her cheek.

"Hey, baby girl" she kissed my lips roughly, I clung to her waist, deepening the kiss, her tongue claimed to enter, and I let her access, she pushed me against the locker.

Someone coughed loudly by our side, and we pull apart, only to see the Princess Bitch, with an annoyed expression.

"Did you missed something, LaRusso?" I told her, returning to kiss Jade once again.

"Yes, can you get your tongue out of her throat and let me get to my locker?" she replied, rolling her eyes. I pulled apart.

"I could, but I don't want to," I told her smirking and sending her a death glare, Jade hugged me by the waist.

"Get the hell away, Tory," she replied, fire in her eyes.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or I will let you worse than I did the Sunday" she replied with a cynic smile.

"All right, don't you dare be threatening her, when I already  kicked your ass" Jade replied, menacingly getting closer to LaRusso, "I don't want to do it in my first day again" Jade glared at her, she never stopped looking into Sam's eyes.

"Just move" Sam babbled, looking at the floor, I could see a little blush in her cheeks.

"Come on, Tor, we don't waste our time with people like her," Jade told me and dragged me by the hand to the cafeteria.

"Hey, yo, Tory!" I heard Rickenberger scream.

"Come on, sit with us!" Mikey yelled as well.

"Wanna go there, babe?" I asked Jade.

"Sure, but I don't know if I was invited," she answered, a little sad.

"Of course you were, who wouldn't want you on their lives?" I told her.

"Well, I can think of a bunch of people, actually," she said, with a sad smile.

"I want you on mine," I told her, looking her in her beautiful green eyes, and giving her a peck.

"That's enough for me," she gave me a genuine smile.

We walked there, and sat, followed by the gazes of everybody, everything went silent, like if they were waiting for something, and then I saw them, the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang students arrived, with their respective t-shirts, they were looking at us.

You could feel the tension, some of them were a little bruised up, the ones that fought with Jade like one week ago, others had tired expressions, and others were giving death glares. Out of nowhere, all they looked straight to the floor, they were nervous, I felt a pair of hands behind me, Jade got up and was holding me by my shoulders, she was sending a message with her eyes, that now had a menacing look, she tightened her jaw, and made a signal to the other cobras, who stand up, by her side. Now, they were all sending the message. I stood up, and put a hand on Jade's shoulder, leaning on it, showing my confidence.