Shot Through the Heart and Look What You've Done (Chapter 20)

Robby's POV: 

Never trust Sam LaRusso with a secret, dude, I told her, 'Sam, I kind of like Tory', and she understood, 'Sam, I want you to make her girlfriend doubt of her, so that she would leave her and break her heart, got it?' 

Dang it, Sam should really stop messing with peoples lives.

It was kind of my fault, of course. But, I mean, it wasn't my choice to start developing feelings for her, she was like all badass and everything, but someone braver than me came into the picture.

Jade was brave enough to ask Tory out, to became her girlfriend. 

But Jade didn't know the truth, I heard Tory's conversation with Sensei Silver, and maybe while I was talking with Sam the words just came out of my mouth, and she came out with a plan...

So, it's kind of my fault if they break up. I'm an idiot.

I'm sleeping at the dojo, where Sensei Kreese made me a little room, he is a good man.

Maybe you might be wondering why I'm talking with Sam, it's because she asked me to return to Miyagi-Do, and she calls me every day to ask me, I'm not returning there, they are liars, cheaters and backstabbers.

Although, I don't know if it's better in here, I mean, Jade's practically family, and they are lying to her... 

The bell at the front door sound, it was weird, it's locked, maybe it was just the wind.

I got up, and exited my mini-room, there was somebody at the front door, it looked like a dude, he was fully dressed in black clothes, a kerchief was hiding half of his face. He had green eyes.

"Who the hell are you!?" I asked.

"I'm just a sidekick" he spoke, he had a raspy and deep voice.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" he chuckled and pointed behind me, a figure was there, but it looked feminine, she was dressed the same way as him.

"Damn it, you looked like a cool dude" she said, and I've heard that voice before, it was deep, but sexy. Before I knew it, she swept my legs, I fell and hit my head, I closed slowly my eyes, they were talking, but it sounds more like a whisper.

I opened my eyes, the bright sun woke me up, I was at the same where I passed out in the early morning, my head hurts, I think they just rob us, I might go and check.

I got up, feeling dizzy, I managed to clear my vision, I walked to the front door, there wasn't any sign that they forced it, it looked like if a good job was done.

I walked to the shelter were the guns were, they were all in there, completely normal.

I entered to sensei's Kreese office, everything normal, it happened the same with Sensei Silver's, nothing out of normal.

I made a confusion face, they entered here, I'm sure. I looked up, a security camera was filming. That's how I would know.

I turned on the computer, and started to look for the app for the security cameras. I found it and clicked on it.

I checked everything, there wasn't sign of the midnight visitors I faced, they entered but stole nothing? We have valuable things, some of them are very expensive, why didn't they take them?

I sighed and prepared myself a latte.

Derek's POV: