Ambushing the Ambushers and Warnings (Chapter 7)

Third-person POV:

"Tory, don't go," Jade told her friend.

"Why not? I think I won a thousand dollars, I want them," Tory told the girl with the hood.

"It's not normal that an arcade gives a thousand dollars for free," Jade tried to explain to Tory, "I think it's a trick".

"Well, I don't think so, wait here, I need to go alone" Tory said walking away.

"Tory! Listen to me!" Jade pleaded.

"Oh my god, is that Jade Silver?!" Tory yelled, pointing at Jade, who ran away, covering herself more with the hood, "I will return in a minute, and I'll pay the lunch, Jadey". She screamed.

"Don't you dare call me like that!" she heard a scream.

Tory walked to the gift shop.

"Hi, I think they were talking about me when they said about the thousand dollars," Tory said, but there was no one in there.

"Yes, go to the laser tag arena," she heard the high-pitched voice say.

"Okay, thanks?" she answered and head to the laser tag, she entered, and instantly the lights went off.

"Hey, Tory" Sam spoke.

"What the hell you want, LaRusso?" Tory asked angry.

"I'm here to give you a thousand, but punches" Sam made a signal and Hawk appeared from behind sweeping her legs, Tory fall down with a gasp and a loud noise.

"What's the matter, Tory? You should watch your back," the other 4 appeared behind Hawk.

Tory coughed loudly, clearly out of air.

"It's such a misfortune that you aren't with your gang of reptiles," Sam spoke again.

The six of them starting to kick her in the floor.

"Come on, guys. I think she's had enough," Miguel spoke.

"No, she deserves worse," Sam said, full of anger.

Tory spit blood and tried to stand up.

"Where the hell you think you are going?" Hawk asked sarcastically, kicking her back into the floor.

"Where are your cobra friends?" Mitch asked.

"They are changing their skins, little cobra?" Chris joked.

"They are gonna spend so much time," Mitch said.

"Technically, the young snakes change their skins every 4 or 8 weeks" Demetri started "and they do it very quickly, so your joke it's scientifically incorrect"

"Demetri, shut up" Sam said, "oh, Tory, what happened to you? You used to fight a little"

"You can't fight without your reptiles?" Hawk said, "After all, the eagles can overcome a snake"

A green-eyed girl was desperately searching the winner of the price.

"Where the hell you are, Tory?" she heard screams, "shit, shit" she run to the laser tag arena.

"And what were you doing with someone like Jade Silver, huh?" Sam asked, kicking her, "are you using a rich girl, like you did with Aisha?"

"Hey! Why don't you ask the company?" Jade entered the arena, pushing Sam, Miguel and Demetri.

She glared at them and went to Tory, who was lying in the floor, she caressed her cheek that had a bruise.

"You have three seconds to get the hell out of here," Jade warned, standing up.