please read.

hi friends,
first of all thank you for all the love on this book it's been one of my favourite works to date. with that being said, i'm sorry to say that it'll be discontinued since i'm leaving wattpad. below i'll explain what was going to happen so you aren't left with nothing and i'll be tagging some of my amazing friends who have grishaverse fics for you to read that will (most likely) not be discontinued :)

in the next chapter, annika was to die at the hands of the darkling, who claimed it was almost 'karma' for kat's disappearance all those years ago. kat, of course, blames herself and the loss weighs heavy on the group. when the crows are faced with the darkling again, in that town with a name i can't remember right now, kat would face thalia but ultimately be re-captured by the darkling and kept as his hostage alongside alina.

kaz would blame himself, and with the help of jesper and inej, come to realise his true feelings with a promise to 'find and save his girl'. when boarding the skiff, kat would make eye contact with kaz and hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid. that was, obviously, her mistake. the crows board with more than just the desire to capture alina, but now to save their friend, kat.

kat would be held front and centre, alongside alina, as the infamous deuci with the last of her kind thought to have died at the hands of the darkling with the making of the shadow fold. it comes to light that it was kat's ancestors who saved half of ravka from external darkness, hence the deep-rooted fiction between herself and kirigan.

in an attempt to save the crows, as well as an unconscious alina, kat essentially sacrificed herself like the prophecy says. she manages to create enough light (fire) to save the rest of the people aboard, but falls to her 'death' in a cloud of smoke. it's only after zoya gets them out of the fold that the group realise kat isn't dead.

thanks to alina's reading habits in the palace, she explains the deuci prophecy to the rest of them around a fire. kat is 're-born' for lack of a better word, meaning that she was now power-less. the first book ends with kat promising to not scare kaz like that again, but also not-promising that she'll remain with the crows.

spoiler.....! she does :)

     now for my talented friends and their amazing books!! please check them out <3 (ps. anyone not included is in my 'grishaverse' reading list!! check it out!!!)

Ioverots (obviously...) the person who i collaborated with to write this story! has an amazing mal fic that, rightfully, has thirty thousand reads as i write this!! they also have insane grishaverse fics overall so.... :,)

durasts has an amazing kaz fic!! the graphics, casting and storyline are all flawless!!

susanpxvensie another amazing kaz fic!!!!

spiderlngs has another great mal fic, with one of my favourite ever actresses as the face claim ;) definitely worth reading!!

protectremus one of my fave kaz fics ever!!!

-WINEAUNT has an unbeliever alina starkly fic!!! a work of ART!!

& then another amazing kaz fic, which ironically has the same face claim (but better writing) vintagegrace it's again, worth checking out and supporting!!!

thank u all for everything!!! my tumblr is eifhames where i write for both grishaverse + outerbanks so i hope to see you all there <3