Chapter 4

Not in the mood to race, or deal with over ego assholes, Carmen stayed back from going to the street race. "Aye, Carmen!" she heard someone shout as they walked into the house. Getting up from the couch, she saw Leon shrugging off his jacket. "Leon?" she said. "Expecting someone else? A late night lover?" he jokingly asked once he saw her standing in front of him in a long buttoned down shirt. "Why? Are you jealous?" she teasingly joked back. Yes, he thought. "What are you doing here? It's only eight, there's no way the races are over already" Carmen said. "Oh my god the cops crashed!" she gasped. "No cops" Leon laughed. "I just decided to hang out here tonight. That cool?" he asked her. "Yeah! I'll go make us more popcorn!!" Carmen said as she grabbed the bowl she was previously using.

"What are we watching?" Leon asked her. "I dunno. It's some creepy ass movie that was already on tv and it looked interesting" Carmen said as she walked back into the living room. "You're not scared of horror movies?" Leon asked as she sat down on the couch next to him. "I grew up with Dom and Vince, they always wanted to watch horror movies so Mia and I didn't have a choice but to get used to them." she explained with a small laugh. Carmen gulped as Leon's cologne filled her nose, it was intoxicating. Casually resting her head on his shoulder, Carmen felt as if her body was going to explode from the butterflies he was giving her. Leon smiled to himself as he moved his arm around her, pulling her closer into him.

"Hey, that's cheating!!" Carmen laughed as the two of them played a board game after the movie. "No it's not!" Leon lied. "Yes it is!" Carmen laughed again as she threw a pillow at him. "Oh, that's it!" Leon said as he pushed the game board away. "Ah!" Carmen squealed as Leon playfully chased her around the house. "Ah!" Carmen laughed as Leon wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around., both of them falling back onto the couch.. Both of them were breathing hard, their noses touched as their bodies were pressed together perfectly. Leon's hand trailed from her waist to her hips and fiddled with the ends of the long buttoned down shirt she wore. Carmen gasped as she leaned closer into him, but before their lips could touch, the rest of the team came flooding into the house. "Aye, how'd we do??" Leon casually asked them as he jumped apart from Carmen. "Big money, man!" Jessie cheered as he flaunted the cash they had won.. Dom narrowed his eyes between Leon and Carmen, he sensed that something had happened, but wasn't fully sure of what it was. "I think I'm gonna call it a night" Carmen said as she grabbed Mia's arm and pulled her upstairs to her bedroom.