Chapter 7

"Carmen, baby!! Are you almost ready? We gotta go!!" Leon shouted from the bottom of the stairs of the Toretto house. After their drive a few weeks back, Dom had given Leon his approval for him to date his cousin. Dom knew that Leon was a good guy and that he would never hurt Carmen. The two of them made a good match and they made each other happy. "Give me one more minute!!" Carmen shouted back from Mia's bedroom. Leon chuckled and shook his head as he jogged up the stairs to get his girlfriend. Walking into the room, Leon's eyes went wide. "Damn, baby" he said, eyeing her up and down. "You look sexy" he whispered against the shell of her ear as he stood behind her, his hands on her waist. "Yeah?" Carmen giggled. "Yeah" he confirmed, planting a kiss on her neck. Leon's hands trailed from her hips to the end of her short faux leather skirt, the pads of his fingers grazing her bare skin. "Leon!" Carmen giggled as he spun her around to face him. Pressing her against the dresser, Leon passionately kissed her. His hands trailed back up her body to cup her face, kissing her deeply. Wrapping her fingers in the belt loops of his jeans, Carmen pulled him closer until there was no room left between them. "Mmm... we gotta go, babe" she mumbled against his lips. "Few more minutes," Leon muttered as he picked her up and tossed her down onto the bed, kissing her again.