Chapter 14

Tonight was another night that the entire team attended the street race, including Mia. "It's looking like a wild night tonight!" Vince whooped as the team parked in their usual corner. Despite it being a warm night, Carmen shivered as she stepped out of Leon's car. She giggled when two strong arms wrapped around her waist. "Miss me already?" she teasingly asked him. "You looked cold" Leon said as he rested his head in the crook of her neck. "I'm warm now!" Carmen giggled as she turned around in his arms to kiss him. "Hey, take your PDA somewhere else! We're here to race!" Letty said, breaking them apart. "Aye, you do your thing and I'll do mine!!" Leon chuckled, making Letty roll her eyes. "C'mon, babe. Let's go find Hector!" Carmen said as she pulled him away and into the large crowd of racers.

Dom was busy setting up his next race when a familiar voice shouted above the rest. "I want in!" the voice said. Everyone turned around to see Brian from the cafe. "This dude's got balls" Leon whispered into Carmen's ear. "Sorry man, it's a two thousand dollar buy in" Jessie told Brian. "Look, I don't have any money but I have the slip to my car!" Brian said, almost desperately. "Show us the car, man!" Leon said. "Right this way!" Brian said as he walked over to a neon green car. "Pop the hood," Leon told Brian. "Jessie, what are you seeing?" Vince asked him as he inspected Brian's car. Jessie told them everything he saw as he examined the car. "Not to mention, he's got enough NOS to blow himself up!" Jessie said before slamming the hood of the car down. "What do you say? Am I worth it?" Brian asked Dom. "I don't know, but you're in! Let's go!" Dom replied with a chuckle. "Time to do our thing, baby!" Leon told Carmen as the both of them walked back to his car. "Let's do this!" Carmen whooped as they followed the other drivers to block off the roads.

As Leon listened to the police scanners, Carmen leaned over the console to place a feather kiss under his ear, a weak spot of his. His fingers played with the silver chain he wore. "What do you think you're doing baby?" Leon mockingly asked as he reached up to grab her hand. "I'm not doing anything" Carmen innocently said, batting her eyelashes. "Fuck" Leon muttered under his breath. "C'mere.." he muttered as he pulled her over the console and onto his lap. As soon as she was straddling his waist, Leon cupped her face and pulled her in for a rough, needy kiss. "You did this on purpose." Leon breathlessly said as he ripped her button down open to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Maybe." Carmen said in a sultry whisper against his lips. "Oh shit" Leon desperately whispered as he gripped her hips, hard enough to leave bruises through her shorts as he pressed her against his crotch, craving the friction. His lips attacked her neck, leaving a trail of marks from her jaw down to the valley of her breasts.. Carmen tilted her head back as her breathing got shallow, gripping his shoulders she quickened her dry humping pace. "All units we've got a 21-19 downtown!!" the woman said over the police scanner. "Ah!" Carmen yelped at the loud static that interrupted the silence of their breathy moans and shallow breathing. "Shit!" Leon exclaimed as he reached around Carmen to grab the walkie. "Hey Dom, the cops are heading downtown! We're good to go, man" he shouted into the walkie. "Aye, aye, where do you think you're going?" Leon playfully asked Carmen as she slid back into the passenger seat. "I'm getting ready to watch the race." she playfully replied while buttoning up her shirt. "Carmen, baby... don't do this to me" he playfully whined as he gently tugged on her arm, trying to pull her back over the console. Carmen giggled as she cupped his face, "We'll finish things later." she told him as she rested her forehead against his. "We better" Leon chuckled before kissing her.

The team cheered as Dom once again won another race. "You're lucky you didn't blow up back there Brian" Carmen told him. "That was awesome!" Brian laughed. "Thrill of the first race." she laughed. "Why are you so giddy?" Dom asked Brian. "Dude, I almost had you!" Brian laughed. "You almost had me?" Dom echoed as he chuckled. "You never had me!! You never even had your car!" Dom added. The moment of victory was ruined when the familiar noise of sirens were heard in the distance. "COPS!!!" Vince screamed. Letty grabbed Mia as Jessie, Vince and Dom ran for their own cars. "Carmen, let's go!!!" Leon shouted as he ripped open the passenger door and shoved her in before sliding across the hood and taking off.