Chapter 9

I've realised that there is always an author's note in stories and I don't know what to write. So, the same things.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

and if any problems or if you want to talk about anything then inbox me. Thanks and enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was six in the afternoon when my sister was pulling me towards a birthday party. A ten year old girl's birthday party. Wearing a fluffy princess gown and a tiara(the dress code). Don't ask.

Hopefully, there won't be people who know me. The house was pretty far from the most inhabited area of our town. If anyone sees me in this dress, I'd be embarrassed to death. All I have left is hope......

As I entered the house, more like a mansion, my mouth was wide open. The halls were decorated beautifully. There was a big chandelier lightening the whole living room area, which is what it was as soon as we entered the house. Ribbons and balloons were attached to every pillar they have. And just like my sister, and me, everyone was wearing a princess dress and a tiara.

Yay! That's so great! (note the sarcasm)

A little girl in a sparkling purple dress and an equally sparkling tiara, came running to us. I'm guessing that she's the birthday girl. She and my sister screamed and hugged each other. Ugh! Girls!..................Wait I'm also a girl. But still......that's too........girly? Whatever.

"Amelie! You came." Squeal. "We are playing a game here, c'mon!" She began jumping excitedly.

My sister gave her a broad smile. "Of course I'd come." Then she and the birthday girl turned to me. "This is my sister."

"Happy birthday." I gave a fake excited smile while the girl smiled back. My sister gave her the gift and went with her leaving me alone.

You must be asking why I'm still staying here. Well you see, after I bought a gift for Alice with Cayden and it took a long time because he had to buy a gift 'destined to be with her'(whatever that means), I came home to find my parents and sister sitting in the kitchen. They were going to meet some relatives. My sister, being the evil thing she is, decided to blackmail me with a video of me preparing the last prank for her. It was sure to get me grounded. Why she decided to do it you say? Well, recently she changed her mind saying I'm no longer able to paint nails like before. Ugh!

The darker corners of the room was where I stayed........well, actually hid when anyone came. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. We had to be home by nine, but the clock is ticking slowly. It was just boring like the classes in school except for the lectures that are replaced by the screams and squeals here.

The maids and the cooks were the only ones who came and I began to wonder if her parents know about the party and all. I asked one of the maid for the direction to the bathroom there.

"There are three of them here on the first floor. Two of them are currently occupied so I recommend you to go to the third one in that room.", she said, smiling so broadly that anyone would think it was fake. Well duh! If two are occupied then I obviously have to find the third one. No need to recommend.

My eyes followed the direction she was pointing. There was a gold and blue coloured door. I entered the room which, I assumed, was someone's bedroom because the sheets were still messed up. The room was atleast three times larger than my own room.

There was a flat TV screen hanging on the wall, a huge closet, which surprisingly not a walk in closet, a rack full of gaming cds, that tempted me so much to look through them and play atleast one, and a table beside the king sized bed.