Chapter 13

I don't know why I'm feeling happy, anyway that's why here's the next chapter! :D But this one is not in Niccolo's POV.

Well, I've got a fair amount of votes, comments and fans but c'mon guys, you can do more! But seriously I thank everyone for reading this, i guess........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh yeah!"

"Woohoo!" "Awesome!"

"Yeah yeah. woo." I replied lazily. It was the sixth time they were cheering after Ms. Edwards told us that the trip was preponed and now it's only three days away. Scarlett and Jake has been cheering ever since and Zack was smiling broadly. What has got him in a good mood you're asking? Well, he convinced my parents.

Cayden and Alice were packing everything at their houses. Why are they so excited? Well, even I'm kind of excited so if I say that I'll be considered a hypocrite. But the larger part of my mind is on Niccolo, again.

How does he find things to keep my mind busy unknowingly, I'll never understand. It's been four days and recently he has come to talk and sit with us most of the time, like before. I would have liked it if he wouldn't ignore me most of the time. It's like the night at his home on Sunday didn't even happen.

The longest conversation of ours was when I started it:

"Hey"

"Hi"

"So,you're coming to the trip, huh?"

He nodded.

"Oh, You must be excited to go back?"

He nodded, again.

"Have you packed then?"

He shook his head.

"So, anything new?" I wanted him to bring the Sunday night into the conversation, not me. 

He shook his head, again, scrolling down on his iPhone.

"Okay.......what are you doing?", I asked as I leaned forward to look. But before I could, he abrubtly stood up, called out to someone and walked off, leaving me scowling at him.

And that was that. That wasn't neven a conversation, in fact, talking to a wall would be better. But that's the best I had.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded at Zack.

"So have you packed?"

I groaned. "Please don't tell me you have already, just like the others."

He grinned sheepishly and I rolled my eyes at him, smiling.

"Of course. You're the most excited here, anyways.", I teased.

"Can't disagree on that"

My eyes widened, slightly, as I gaped at him, completely surprised by his answer. He's never agreed on this before.

"Not that, Jake! You don't have any idea of the trends. Wonder how you became the quarterback of the school." Scarlett gave Jake a disgusted look.

Jake looked offended. "What? Being a quarterback has nothing to with 'the trends'. And I'm not going to wear that pink shirt what-so-ever." His fingers making air quotations around 'the trends'.

"Oh c'mon. Quarterbacks are so trendy, right Los?" Uh oh. This is one of my weak sides. Choosing between best friends in these things will result in one them not talking to me for a week!