6.

(A/N: I don't really know much about TVD or the Orginals. I haven't finished either series and will have to restart eventually to remember what happened. So just a reminder that this story does not follow the series)

*Scott*

DAMN IT. Derek strolled out with Isaac and Liam. My pack is supposed to follow me and listen to me and yet they just leave. Right after this Elijah breaks Stiles out of Eichen House. This is not something that was a coincidence. Derek had to be working with this Elijah to do it. No way would he actually be Stiles' boyfriend. Probably just wants Stiles' mind. The thing that Deaton says makes him dangerous. Liam is my Beta, I turned him. If he wants to leave, then fine he can leave, but he won't be able to come back. Same with Isaac. I focused on their pack bonds and snapped them. Traitors. 

"Scott, what did you do?" Lydia asked as we laid in my bed. 

"Broke Derek, Isaac, and Liam's pack bonds. If they want to run after the monster let them. They're traitors and they are never allowed back in this pack. They've been working with this Elijah to break out Stiles to use him for his mind. Besides, you heard what Deaton said about the Mikaelsons. The Hybrid, Klaus, is working on breaking his werewolf curse and making more hybrids. Something Deaton says he hasn't figured out yet, therefore he must need Stiles' mind for it." I explained. 

"You're right. There's no way Elijah could be with Stiles. No one that looks like that would ever be with someone that looks like Stiles. And if they were actually dating, Stiles would have told us. Hell, if he was gay he would have at least told you  or Danny or even his dad." Lydia hummed. 

"Also true. And Elijah said we don't know Stiles. But he's got it wrong. We know our Stiles, not this Nogitsune one." 

"The Nogtisune is still in him?" 

"Deaton said that he feared that the Nogitsune's influence is still burned into Stiles' brain and that it would be best to keep him locked up as to not hurt anybody. Then Theo followed up with having heard Stiles mention being scared of himself after what happened with Donovan. The fact that he remembers everything that happened as the Nogitsune and he remembers how much he enjoyed it." 

She shook her head in disbelief at what Stiles is turning into, as well as a bit in understanding what I was saying. 

"Let's relax so that we can sleep. We can start hunting tomorrow." She whispered straddling my waist while she kissed me hotly. 

~Back in Mystic Falls~

*Elena*

It's been too quiet for the past couple of weeks. More specifically in the past couple of days. Especially with the Originals being in town. 

"Is it strange for anyone else that the Originals are in town and nothings happened yet?" I asked everyone gathered in the boarding house. We all basically moved in to keep a better eye on each other. It was my idea, I was tired of losing people.

"I feel the exact opposite actually."-Jeremy

I looked at him in confusion, 

"How? The Originals always mean bad news."

"Jeremy, why don't you explain."-Stefan

"I don't really have an explanation, but Enzo says to trust him. Said this was a good thing. But I don't feel any impending doom either." he sighed.

"Well, I have a bad feeling about it." 

"That's because you're searching for something bad Elena," Damon commented. He's supposed to have my back. 

"Maybe for once it's something good." -Caroline

"I don't think so. The Originals have been back in town for almost a month and it's too quiet for them to not be doing something bad. Planning our demise of something." I attempted to get everyone to see my point of view. 

"I get where you are coming from," Thank you, Stefan

"However, (What?!) let's wait until they do something terrible that proves you are right. That they're building up to something." Stefan finished. Sighing I agreed to those terms as there was a knock on the door.