19

Trigger Warning: contains mentions of nonconsensual actions, pedophilia, and torture. As well as mentions of abuse and illuding to depression/anxiety

*Stiles*

"Renna?"

I tilted my head back to look at Elijah. He's been absent-mindedly running his fingers through my hair while he reads his book. 

I just wanted cuddles.

Today isn't a good day mentally, anyway.  Sure I was excited when Derek, Isaac, and Liam got here—excited for the distraction. To focus on something other than my issues. But it's been weeks. The initial excitement wears off, and the distraction lessens. 

I was happy to meet the rest of Elijah's siblings. I mean he's constantly talking about family. Now we're all one big family, essentially.

Derek and Rebekkah are mates.

Liam and Nik are mates. 

Elijah and I are mates. 

Now if only Kol and Isaac could find their mates. Though I have suspicions that Kol knows who his mate is but he is keeping them at arm's length. I don't know his reasoning as to why, but I hope they can be together soon. 

Isaac, on the other hand, honestly deserves to be happy after the shit show he experienced after the shit show he experienced after his mother left and his brother died. 

If things were different, the Sheriff could've ended up like Mr. Lahey after his wife died. 

Now, with today being a bad mental day, it just makes me feel blah. My brain is constantly changing which train of thought it wants to follow. However, it seems to want to continuously circle back to bad memories. 

* Uncle John's experiments

* The Nogitsune ordeal

* Donavon

* My most recent Eichen House visit

* The words Scott said to me before Eichen. The looks he gave me after Allison. After Donavon

* No one standing up for me. But I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt because if Scott gave them an Alpha command they can't really go against it without harming themselves. 

"Renna." 

I blinked trying to come out of the fog. 

"'Jah?"

"Is everything alright?"

"No." 

"Can I help in any way?" 

I gave a small smile curling more into him. This is what I need right now. Sure I probably actually need to speak to Elijah about everything, but that can wait for another day. I'm not in the mood nor am I wanting to share my depressing past with him in this state. 

"Renna" he whispered kissing my head. 

I nodded against him so he knew I was listening. 

"Why don't you get out of the house? You've been cooped up here since visiting your siblings."

But I just wanna cuddle. 

"Later?" I mumbled ready for sleep to claim me. 

"Alright." Elijah gave in noticing my focus dropping again. 

A/N: Stiles is ten in this dream/memory

"Now, now Stiles we've been over this before."