3

"'Jah?" a small voice whispered as I sat him in the car. Knowing that rushing him back to Mystic Falls, while ideal, is not plausible with Stiles in the condition that he is in. Unintentionally, I've been in his head a couple of times and can see what plagues him still, the Nogitsune and the death of his friends. The fear that coats his scent is disheartening. 

"I'm here little one. Relax, I'm going to make it go away. Just enjoy the ride."  I hummed which he took to relaxing more. Sighing I quickly get into the driver's seat and take off. I turn the air and music down and continue the soft rumbling in my chest that relaxed him normally. It was a thing he preferred always, it allowed him to regress, to escape. A thing he's only comfortable doing around me and on occasion Niklaus. 

-----------------------------

We made it to Mystic Falls late in the night. I had lifted Stiles into my arms to head inside and ended up stirring him awake. 

"'Jah?"
"Still here little one."

"Where?"

"Mystic Falls," I answered watching his face scrunch in confusion. 

"Why?" he yawned. He's still out of it and confused. 

"My family and I moved back here after the events in New Orleans. Plus I thought You'd like to be closer to your remaining family members." I explained quietly and slowly. 

"'Lena and Jer?"

"Yeah." I hummed watching him close his eyes again and curl into me. He smells so much like fear and that facility that I just want to clean him. make him smell like me again. But that'll have to wait for another day. I continued the rumbling like before hopefully getting him to regress a little bit. I'll make sure to put him into sleeping clothes accordingly. I walked into the compound to be immediately crowded by Rebekkah and Kol. 

"Elijah, is he alright?" Klaus asked from the doorway, immediately picking up on my "purring". I just shook my head no and he understood immediately pulling our siblings back. 

"Nik?"-Rebekkah

"Tomorrow." is all Klaus responded with and something in his tone caught their attention and they listened. I believe it was the parenting one he takes when Stiles is in his younger headspace. I made my way to my room to get my Renna ready for a comfortable sleep.