Part 8: The Blue Haired Lady

So I was talking to this girl for a few days and she wanted to meet. Was it a good idea knowing my last luck with women and the fact that I don't trust females? No it wasn't. But it happened. I met her with my best friend. She was with a few other people we knew so we did the normal thing and went back to my best mates and got baked. It was an every day thing for me. That was my perfect day. But in reality it was just holding all my pain back and eventually that pain will be released and push me to the edge.

So we just got baked. That was it. As she was ready to leave that day she told me that she wish we'd done something, so my best friend pulled me aside and said tell her to meet you tomorrow and you can use my mums bed since she's moved out. So we arranged it.

They next day I met her and we walked up to my best friends. We sat down with him for what must of been five minutes and then she grabbed my arm and took me upstairs.

Little did I know I was about to regret the next hour for the rest of my life. So long story shot she enjoyed the hour with me alone too much. Yes we were a couple and I wanted to be with her but after that she wanted me for one reason. She moaned loud enough that above my best friends surround sound speakers he could hear it. He shouted up that if I didn't slow down he'd throw a boxing bag at us, I didn't so he did.

After that night she was hooked on me, so I wanted to show her that I was more than just a good shag. So I decided to take her out on a date. She enjoyed it, but she tried to make moves in the cinema, and that's a little too much for me. That night she asked when can we go to my best mates again so she can have more dick. Those were her exact words. She didn't wanna make love to me, she just wanted to fuck. So I told her that I wasn't going to use my best friends house as a shag pad. So she broke up with me, just because I wouldn't shag her when she wanted it.

A few weeks went by and she knew that I was with my best friend while he was having a scrap at a shopping centre not too far from her home. So she rang me drunk and asked if I was going over, I said no because it was half eleven and I was getting the bus home. She told me she was babysitting her brothers and her parents weren't home. I still refused. She then started doing things and moaning down the phone to me. I still refused. I was going to take advantage of a drunk young lady. I couldn't, I'm not a monster.

And I now know how it feels to be used for what's in your pants. I knew how women feel after they've been used as a piece of meat. It was horrible, it was horrific.