Part 23: Plan B

So after Princess found out about what had happened in his life she didn't want to talk to him anymore so she decided that she wanted to talk to me again. We did speak before Summer returned, admittedly it was a snakey move to talk to her behind his back but he'd just ripped my leg apart with a golf club so I really didn't care.

So things were going great, she'd come down to see me, helped me walk without crutches. I was just about read to give up on relationships but this woman was different. I wanted to try again for her, I should of known that I would fuck it up.

So one night I go down to spend the night and meet her daughter. It was great, we had a laugh and enjoyed each other's company, what else could go wrong? I finally felt like I could settle down and build something with this woman, but this feeling never lasts forever.

When we got into bed things happened, it's not like I didn't want too it was just hard to say no after we'd shared some photos the night before. So we're going at it and then my leg spasms, my muscle just broke down on me, I was still suffering from the golf club incident. She asked me if I came and I didn't think I did but I must of? So she's carrying on because I accidentally finished inside of her when she asked me not too. So she goes to clean up and then we talk about what happened. So I comforted her and reassured that no matter what I'd be by her side and I wouldn't walk away. So we spoke for a while and then we went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up when her alarm went off. We spoke, fed her daughter and then I left because her dad was coming down to see her. As I'm on the bus home I revived a message from her telling me that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I'm too invested in having a kid. What was I supposed to say? Fucking abort it? No, because if I said that she'd think I was some kind of an arse hole, so I couldn't win. She fucked me off because of a mistake because of some muscle damage in my leg.

A weeks and a bit later she messaged me saying that she'd only just taken the plan B and that she'd bled, she also told me that if she was pregnant in the next couple of weeks it definitely wouldn't be mine. So did she take the plan B or not? Why would she tell me if she is pregnant in the next few weeks it wouldn't be mine? I don't know, what I do know is that women confuse me. I also know that I'm done with love and relationships because it always ends the same way.