Part 13: Lockdown

So a week or so after the sesh the covid lockdown started. I'm not gonna write about how the lockdown affected me because that's not what this story's about.

So the girl my best friend was in love with was still messaging me. And it was going good. I felt heartless that I wanted her when he loved her but he was a complete dick. So she decided that we would be "friends with benefits".

So we started sending nudes and getting each other off frequently. This become the norm. Because I couldn't see my best friend I had no access to weed so I was slowly coming off it. It was hard but this girl got me through it.

Eventually we both realised that all we had between us was sexual tension. No feelings, just wanting to get ourselves off. So we cut ties. It wasn't healthy for either of us.

In the end I believe I was used for her to get back at my best friend for everything he put her through. They never slept together or anything like that, he was just a massive prick.

Me and her are still friends to this day, we don't speak like we used too. We're civil but we rarely talk. I think it's best that way. She's got out of the life that me and my best friend lived in. She's doing great. I just wish I was doing the same.