Part 19: The Overdose

I wasn't really over my ex but Jesus helped me get myself back so I thought I was ready to move on. So I got myself back out their. I decided to contact this girl I'd known for a few years. I met her over Facebook, how I met her isn't necessary but she fell for me straight away when I showed her affection and honesty. We'd been on and off for many years and never met, we'd just flirt and send nudes to each other (I was usually high when I did this) but we had some great conversations so I decided to give us a go.

This girl wanted me for the guy she met. She wanted the guy I was before the domestics and sexual assault. I wasn't that guy anymore. This girl got into my phone and started messaging my ex and causing drama and it pissed me off. It was like she didn't trust me. It was as if she thought their was still things going on between us but their wasn't.

So one night I couldn't take anymore, my relationship with my family was fucked again so I tried to overdose. Luckily my dad caught me and speared me to the floor so I'd spit the, out just as I was about to swallow all of my tablets. I spent some of that night in hospital getting checked out to see if I was ok and luckily I was.

So days go by and this girl is stressing me out, she was just annoying. All she'd do is talk at me instead if too me. Things over messages were perfect but in person she wasn't like that. Eventually out of stress she gave me bad tension headaches, I started to spend more time in hospital than with her so I cut ties.

A couple of weeks later she wants to sort things out with me. So I went with Jesus, Z and my ex. She thought I was back with her (I wasn't) so she didn't even try and I was thankful for that. We then walked our separate ways and we never spoke again.