Part 20: Summer Comes Twice A Year

So my ex wanted me back in her life, she didn't want to get back with me she just wanted to be friends as she couldn't loose me, and if two people who can be friends after they brake up their was no love their in the first place, unfortunately I didn't believe this.

So we started to talk again and spend some time together. One night at Jesus' me and Z are asleep on the mattress (I did have my own room but my mattress was blowing up as I was about to move in) on the floor in the living room and she messages Z and tells him that she still loves me but she's scared to leave this other bloke because all of her friends are just his mates and she didn't want to loose them.

She ends up stopping at my new place (I moved in with Jesus) and eventually Jesus snapped, he can't stand cheats and her kissing me in front of him tipped him over the edge, and he was right, when I realised that I was "the other man" I couldn't do it. So we argue and we both walk off. She eventually comes to find me and she breaks up with this other guy.

So she spends a few nights at mine a week and eventually the messages start to stop. I was confused with this, I thought she loved me and wanted me back. So me and Z take a trip down to hers to see what was up. She said that she was in a meeting that morning when we arrived, and that turned out to be a lie. She wanted to proof that she wanted me so she invited me to spend the night. That night she got high and slept with me. For the first time in a while I felt complete again, I thought things were taking a turn for the better but I was wrong.

A few days later I revived a message from her boyfriend who she apparently broke up with asking me "why am I shagging other people's birds". She never left him, I broke down and cried. I'd lost her again...

Eventually I came to realise that when you get back with someone that your only in love with the memories. To this day I still think about her and hope that she's doing ok. But it is what it is, she broke me and I never recovered from being cheated on again...