Part 24: Why I Wrote This Story

Everything that you have just read is historically accurate. I went through it all. This story probably won't be read but I had to write it because these situations do happen to a few autistic adults and they don't speak out because they don't feel comfortable with what has happened too them or they don't understand why they feel the way we do.

We need to luck out for each other. If by writing this I've helped someone avoid these types of situations I can feel good about myself. I wish this world was a better place but it's not.

A few of my friends and family members don't know what I have gone through, they have no clue what trauma plays on my mind most nights. It's horrific and it shouldn't happen to anybody.

So please look out for those around you, help and guide them. Don't let anybody end up like I have. Nobody on this planet should cry themselves to sleep because they've been raped, beaten, used or exploited.

I no longer trust anybody new because of what my so called best friend did to me. The thing is with autistic adults their very vulnerable and easy to take advantage of. If you know somebody with a hidden disability then let them know that certain people don't always have their best interests at heart.

If your reading this and you have been through reach out to somebody please, don't spend your nights crying alone while you think about how to end it, your special and your worth more than what you've been through.

If you know me and your reading this then please don't give me sympathy, I wrote this to raise awareness, I didn't write this to get pity.

I told the first few parts to my councillor and she did nothing, that's why I never told anybody I was sexually assaulted a second time. I was stoned, sat on a chair, I couldn't move, the girl who spiked me asked me if I was in the mood, I told her I wasn't yet she still took it out and rode it anyways.

Theirs always going to be somebody out their who matters, please speak out.