Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

(Previously)

"She was releasing some of her ki that she has locked away, I would get hurt in the middle of that if he pushed her too far. It's best if Beerus takes the brunt of that force than me. That's the whole reason I am here. The only one able to calm her down after she reaches that stage is Goku." Whis looks to Goku and gives a gentle smile. "You do have a sensu bean on you at all times correct?"

"I do. Korin thought it would be best as Mika still has a hard time controlling her anger." Goku searches his through his gi before finding the little pouch with the one lone sensu bean. "Here it is." Whis nods in approval.

"Good. Let's head back, shall we?"

"Please."

Goku walks over to Whis and sets his hand on his shoulder as the male throws the duffel bag over his own shoulder. He waves at Bulma and Vegeta before Whis taps his staff and both take off. Goku closes his eyes and sighs. Please be okay, Mika. I'm on my way.

(Current)

Feet touched soft grass just as another blast went off making both Goku and Whis dodge the after shock as Mika and Beerus collided their fists together. The female Saiyan and the cat-like God were smirking at each other as Mika's hair was glowing that bright red color as she was in Super Saiyan God form. The fighters broke away from each other as they just stared at each other. Goku was surprised that she could go toe-to-toe with the God as he and Vegeta themselves had trouble keeping up. Beerus grinned widely at the female as she wiped blood away from her mouth.

"You did quite well, Mika. You controlled your anger, even if it was the slightest, half way through our battle. I might say one day you will be strong enough to defeat me one day and take the title of Destroyer God." Beerus stood with his hands behind his back while Mika slightly chuckles.

"Nah, I like you too much for that. I don't think I could handle such a role as this for being just a Saiyan. If that day were to ever come, I would rather have you as a sparring partner." Mika smiles as Beerus nods his head.

"I agree. I like my role as a Destroyer God."

"I enjoy being a Saiyan trying to become stronger to protect those I love."

Both fighters grin at each other before they realize Whis was back, with Goku no less. Mika blinks at the males before switching back to normal and smiling at the two. The female grunts in pain before feeling her consciousness slip and falling towards the ground. Goku sees this immediately but before he could reach her, Beerus catches the female bridle style and slowly floats back down to the ground. Goku rushes over to him before grabbing the female from the God. The male Saiyan watches as her face distorts into pain every so often. He sighs softly. He knew the training was helping the female but it was also taking a toll on her. The will power to keep herself calm was exhausting for her because of how explosive her ki was. Goku notices Whis laying a gentle hand on her head.

"Take her to the usual room you and Vegeta usually stay in for her to rest. I will grab her new clothes and bring them in for her to change into. I will make sure to make food for the both of you by the time you wake up." Whis looks to Goku as the male nods.

Goku adjusts Mika in his arms as he puts two fingers to his head and uses Instant Transmission to appear in the room. He walks over to his usual bed and lays her up against the pillows gently before grabbing the sensu bean out of the little pouch. He notices all the bruising and cuts on her body as he frowns. She's going to need a bath later but she may need help with that. Goku feels his face get hot before he shakes his head. He sighs before softly waking the female.

"Mika?" He softly rubs her left arm as she slowly stirs, groaning in pain.

"Hm?" Soft charcoal eyes meet his own as she fights to keep her eyes open. Goku smiles apologetically.

"I have a sensu bean for you to eat." Instantly her eyes narrowed at him before he matches the look himself as he softly growls. "Mika. Don't fight me on this. Now."

Mika sighs before opening her mouth for him to place the bean for her. She closes her mouth as she chews the bean before swallowing. Instantly, she could feel each wound and bruise start to heal as well as the pain disappearing. The female instantly relaxes and falls asleep. Goku exhales in relief as he watches her fall asleep. He gently takes out her pony tail to let her obsidian hair to flow freely, setting the tie on the bed side table before laying next to her. The male starts to feel his eyes droop before he smiles softly and succumbs to sleep.

A little while later, Whis was helping Beerus go back to sleep before doing his usual duties. Once the angel knew Beerus was asleep he decided to go check on Goku and Mika. Wandering over that way, the male thought back to when the female Saiyan first asked for guidance and how he started to see her as a daughter. She looked so lost when she couldn't control her anger and he understood part of why she couldn't. Knowing partially of what happened during her time on Namek and in the custody of Frieza. He burned her pride without a second thought and it nearly drove her insane.

Finding himself in front of the Saiyans' room, he looked in to find Mika in the comfort of Goku without both realizing it. Whis smiles as he watches the male adjust himself to accomidate to Mika's need without question. In all honesty, the male would rather see Goku with Mika than with that human woman, Chi-Chi. Mika and Goku were too alike for people to not see. The only difference between the two was the female's attitude was a mixture between Goku and Vegeta.

Whis smiles before walking away to the kitchen with a smile on his face and one thought on his mind. He would have to ask Goku what he was going to do to help Goku find reason on his feelings for the female Saiyan before she pushed him away once more. He smirks before he starts cooking.

This is going to be interesting.