Chapter 3

(Previously)

“Let’s head back before Mika kills herself.” Whis raises an eyebrow. “Please?”

Whis smiles and nods. Grabbing Whis’ hand and waves at Bulma and the others. Whis taps the ground with his staff and then they take off.

Please be okay, Mika. I’m coming.

(Current)

Arriving at Lord Beerus’ world, Goku and Whis looked between Mika and Beerus. Mika was in her Super Saiyan form. Teal eyes were narrowed and blood stained her golden hair. Sweat poured from her face and she was panting almost like a dog. Mika’s lips curled up into a smirk at Lord Beerus. The God himself was sweating but was panting slightly. Only bruises and minor cuts covered him.

“You’ve done well, Mika. You controlled your anger, even if it was a little, half way through our battle. I’m proud to say you might be strong enough to defeat me one day.”

“Nah. I like you too much for that. I’d like you to be my sparring partner if that day should come.”

“I agree. I like my role as a Destroyer God.”

“And I like the fact that I’m just Saiyan trying to become strong enough to protect those I love.”

Lord Beerus finally smirks back at the Saiyan and then turns towards Whis and Goku. Switching out of Super Saiyan back to normal, Mika looks over at two males and smiles softly. Goku saw Mika’s eyes close and saw her body start to head towards the ground. Goku instant transmissions to Mika and caught her in time. The Saiyan male sighed and picked her up bridal style. He knew the training was making a difference for her, however, she didn’t need to push herself until she dropped out of exhaustion or blood loss.

Using instant transmission again, he arrived at the little room that Vegeta, Mika and he could use while they were here. Walking over to one of the beds, Goku lays Mika on it softly without jerking her. He sits beside her and reaches into the little pouch he has and grabs a sensu bean. Lifting her until she sat up, he shifts in behind her and leans her back on him.

“Mika?” Goku rubs her arms.

“Hm?” Mika slightly opens her eyes to gaze at Goku.

“Here, take this sensu bean.” Mika narrowed her eyes and Goku matched it right back. “Now would be nice.”

With reluctance, Mika takes the sensu bean and eats it. Sighing in her mind, she feels her body start to heal due to the bean. Goku notices her completely relaxing and dozing off. The Saiyan male sighs softly in relief. He worried about her constantly. Gods be damned if he let her go from his sights again. Goku lost her once before when he married Chi-Chi. He smiled softly. He knew Gohan and Goten loved Mika to death. Almost more than their own mother. Goku slightly chuckles at the fact.

Leaning up against the headboard, Goku relaxes. Annoyed at the fact that Mika’s pony tail was digging into his chest, he softly pulls out the hair tie and lays it on the nightstand beside him. Feeling his eyes droop, Goku lets himself fall asleep.

(About 10-15 minutes later)

Whis already helped Beerus go back to sleep and was currently wandering around. Deciding to go check up on Mika and Goku, wanders that way. Arriving at the little room, deciding the three Saiyans needing a bigger room, looks into the room finding both Saiyans fast asleep with Mika leaning up against Goku, who was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Chuckling softly, Whis walks into the room. Reaching the bed, Whis moves Mika so she was laying on her back beside Goku’s legs. Next, he moved Goku so he was in the same position as Mika.

Whis walked back to the door way and then looked back. The male smiled, happy to see both in content and asleep. Especially Mika. He considered her almost like a daughter. He wanted to see the Saiyans together instead of Goku being with Chi-Chi. Whis knows that Mika understands when Goku wants to fight and protect those he loves.

Smiling to himself again, Whis decided that tomorrow he would talk to Goku about his love problems.

This is going to be interesting.