Chapter 9 (Lemon)

(A/N: Please forgive me as this is my first lemon. If anyone has suggestions as to how to make this better, please let me know. Thank you :D)

(Previously)

"Mika... Please say something."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I will be your mate and yes, I will give you more children."

(Current)

"That's all I needed to hear." Goku grips the back of Mika's neck, bringing her forward as his lips lock onto hers. The female Saiyan runs her hands up into the male's hair and tangles her fingers into it.

The Saiyan male holds Mika close as he instant transmissions to her room. He softly lays her down onto her back on the bed as he hovers above her. Goku dips down and locks his lips onto Mika's once again. He ran his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She parted her lips and tilted her head to the side as he explored every inch of her mouth.

Goku's hands wander up to the top of her gi, slowly untucking the clothing until he feels hands stop his. He pulls away enough to look down at Mika, who has a terrified look on her face. The male lets a soft smile grace his face as he kisses both of her hands before kissing her left shoulder. The female Saiyan relaxes as she feels him continue on her top and helps him take the clothing off.

The male Saiyan sits back against his heels as he unties the ribbon holding Mika's bottoms up and pulls them off. He knew she wore nothing underneath her gi as she said to Bulma one day as 'Earth Women undergarments were uncomfortable and unnecessary'. Unless she was wearing normal Earthling clothes when working at a local café or out with kids or Bulma.

Goku watches Mika as she pushes his gi off of his shoulders and undoes the sash around his waist. He helps her take off the clothes before pulling her into his lap, keeping his hands on her hips. The female looks at the male as his eyes ask for permission to keep going. Both Saiyans wanting nothing to do with foreplay as both haven't had sex in years.

Mika aligns herself with him as she lowers herself down onto his shaft. Goku breathes out heavily into her neck as he grips her hips almost in a bruising state. Both Saiyans move against each other, Mika holding onto his shoulders as Goku wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her hard against his chest. The male nuzzles into her neck before softly biting. Mika softly moans and tangles her fingers into his hair. Goku lays her back down onto her back as he pounds himself into her harder. The female Saiyan starts to feel that familiar knot form in her stomach as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Goku.. I'm close.."

"Me too.."

Mika feels his thrusts start to get sloppy and feels him adjust himself before hitting her g-spot. She gasps and moans as her knot releases and clenches down around him. Goku hisses and cums as he feels her clench down around him. Both Saiyans pant as they try to catch their breath. He slowly pulls out of her before laying beside her and drawing her to his chest. She curls into his side, head on his shoulder, hand on his chest and a leg tangling with his. Goku kisses her forehead.

"I love you, Mika."

"I love you too, Goku."