Chapter 10

(Previously)

Both Saiyans pant as they try to catch their breath. He slowly pulls out of her before laying beside her and drawing her to his chest. She curls into his side, head on his shoulder, hand on his chest and a leg tangling with his. Goku kisses her forehead.

"I love you, Mika."

"I love you too, Goku."

(Current)

Months passed and the two Saiyans got married. Not too long after the marriage, Mika ended up pregnant. Gohan stayed at home with Mika to help her with anything she needed and as well as Goten. The female Saiyan was grateful for the boys as Goku stayed as he was and continued training with Vegeta and Beerus. Whis stayed beside Mika the entire 9 months that she was pregnant. The only problem with the delivery was that Mika was having twin girls.

Goku and Vegeta stood out in the waiting area. The Prince watched as the other male was pacing the room. He knew Bulma knew what she was doing when it came to birth. Philep, Mika's step-father, was a medic on Planet Vegeta and knew everything about Saiyan pregnancies. Goku flinched each time Mika screamed. Twins were rare among the Saiyan race as Philep had explained to both males and both females. Most females survive the delivery, some don't.

"Stop worrying, Kakarot. Mika will pull through it. She's a tough warrior." Vegeta looks at Goku as he nods.

Goku was getting ready to bust down the door after a couple minutes of no screaming. He heard the cries of his daughters, but no Mika. The male Saiyan reaches for the door handle as Philep opens the door.

"You can come in now, Goku."

Both Saiyans walk into the room to see Mika and Bulma holding both girls. The female Saiyan looked worn, tired and had been sweating. Mika had managed to catch her breath before the male came in. Goku rushes over to Mika and kisses her forehead before looking at the girls. Bulma walks over and holds out one of the girls to him. He hesitantly takes her and holds her gently to his chest in his arms. He catches Mika looking at him with a loving smile. The male sits on the edge of the bed in which the female lays on.

"Did you decide on names yet?" Goku looks at Mika as she nods and looks down at the little bundle of joy in her arms.

"Anima and Rydia."