Chapter 10 (Rewrite)

Mika wobbled herself to one of the chairs near the pool at Capsule Corp with Lord Beerus helping her along. Ever since she found out that she was pregnant with twins, the cat-like God and Whis came to Earth to aid the female warrior. Beerus helps her lower herself into a chair before sitting beside her as Goten, Trunks and Gohan play in the pool. Videl was across from Mika with Pan in her arms, sleeping peacefully. Bulma comes up beside her best friend with a glass of lemonade, setting it down in front of her.

"Are you excited for the girls to be born?" Bulma squeals in excitement to Mika as the Saiyan chuckles.

"Of course but I'm nervous as well." Mika rubs a hand over her swollen belly. She had about another month or so left in her pregnancy. A familiar ki wraps itself around her a kiss finds its way to her temple. She smiles as she looks up to her childhood best friend.

"No need to be nervous, Mika. Your girls will be proud Saiyan warriors and will make you proud no matter what. Your mother was proud of you as you were growing up." Vegeta stands beside her with a small smile. The female warrior smirks.

"Are you sure you aren't going to be jelly once I start training with them instead of you?" Mika laughs as Vegeta scoffs and looks away.

"I'm sure Goku will be overly joyed to have girls in his family besides Goten and Gohan." Whis smiles at the female before he looks to Beerus as the God is running his hand over Mika's belly, ears twitching slightly. "What is it, my Lord?"

"I think I felt a kick." Beerus frowns when nothing happened again. He feels a hand grab his, moving it to just below her breasts. He waits and feels a kick again. "I felt it!" Mika chuckles.

"Rydia is the active one. She tends to stay really close to her sister. Almost protective like." Mika feels a kiss land on her head before she looks directly above her with a lovingly smile. "House done?"

"Just finished it. Thank God for Krillin, 18 and Piccolo for helping. I just hope it looks what you described to us." Goku kneels next to her, laying a kiss on her stomach. "How are the girls?"

"Rydia's active per usual. She kicked Beerus a couple of times." Mika lays a hand on the table to support her as she maneuvers herself to stand. Goku grabs her elbow and helps her stand. "I'm ready to see the house and lay down. These kids are draining my energy like crazy."

Goku carefully scoops her up into his arms, securing her tightly to his chest before he takes off to the sky, flying to their brand new home. About ten minutes later, the male Saiyan lands and slowly sets her down on her feet as Mika's eyes grow wide before tears cloud her vision. It looked exactly like her childhood home back on Planet Vegeta. A soft smile appears on Goku's face as he lays a hand on her lower back. He grunts slightly as the female hugs him suddenly. He wraps his arms around her, laying a cheek on the top of her head. He knew how much this meant to her and it was one step closer for her to find closure to her past. Fingers grip his gi tightly as a nose nuzzles his cheek. He leans down and nuzzles his nose with hers.

"Goku, I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me over the years since I arrived on Earth. I wish Bardock could see how strong and prideful you are. He would be so proud of you." Mika looks up at him as she cradles his face. He turns and kisses the palm of her hand.

"I could say the same. From what Vegeta and Whis have told me about him, he would be proud of you as well. You've grown into such a strong woman, Mika. Even after everything you've been through, you came out on top. It came with its hardships but you overcame every single obstacle in your path. You stayed by my side even though I tried to keep you out of it. You watched over my boys even though you weren't their biological mother. I can't thank YOU enough for that." Goku leans down and kisses her lovingly. Mika returns the kiss before grunting in pain. "Mika?" 

"Ahh... I-I think my water broke." She watches as his eyes turn wide before she's scooped up into his arms and on her way back to Capsule Corp.

(5 hours later)

Goku paced back and forth in hallway in front of the room where Mika, Bulma, Philep (Mika's uncle) and Whis were in. Vegeta and Beerus were both leaning against the wall watching the male pace. The two shared a look before Vegeta went into the room to find out some news. Beerus looks to Goku. The male's eyebrows were drawn in so tight and his jaw set and tense ever since Mika went into labor. The screams of pain seemed like daggers to Goku since he wasn't able to be in there with his mate. Beerus gets up from his position and lays a hand on the Saiyan's shoulder before the door opens up with a beaming Vegeta.

"You can come in, Kakarot." 

Goku follows the Prince in to see Mika holding one of their daughters while Philep had the other. Both girls looked almost like their mother and he could feel his heart swell with pride. He reaches her side and lays a kiss on the female's head as her eyes close with content. Philep walks over to the male and slowly holds one of his daughters to him. The wise Saiyan winked and started to walk out of the room.

"Good luck, son of Bardock. They're going to have fire in their eyes. Rydia's already showing promise after being born." Philep waves at the pair before fully leaving the room. Goku sits beside Mika on the bed as the female sighs in content before yawning.

"Did you pick a second name?" The male watches as she nods and looks at the bundle of joy in her arms.

"Anima and Rydia." The female ends up yawning again before Bulma comes over with Vegeta to collect the twins. Goku climbs into the bed with Mika after their friends leave.

"Rest, my love. I will be here when you wake up." Goku wraps his arms around his mate as Mika nuzzles into his chest. "I'm only one call away.  I'll be there to save the day. Superman ain't got nothing on me. I'm only one call away." He watches as she fall asleep with a soft smile on his face before laying a soft kiss to her head. "I love you, Mika."