Chapter 7

(Previously)

The female Saiyan goes back to the bedroom. Opening the door slowly, she sees it's just Vegeta laying on his own bed. The Prince looks up at her and watches as she plops onto his bed and curls into him like when they were kids. His face saddens as he holds her close.

Come on, Mika. Be the strong woman I used to know when we were kids. Be you for once.

(Current)

Next two days were quiet for Mika. She trained with Whis, Beerus and Vegeta. On the last day, Whis had talked to Mika about returning to Earth, saying she had completed all the training she had needed from him and gave her tips, if her anger were to spike again.

After packing their bags, Mika and Vegeta meet up with Whis and head back to Earth. Once arriving back home, the female Saiyan was greeted by Goten and Trunks. She giggled and held the boys close.

"I've missed you boys!"

"MIKA!"

The female looks up in time to catch a vase flying towards her face. Mika looks at Chi Chi, who is currently fuming with tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes widen at the sight of the other female before looking at Bulma for help, who just shrugs her shoulders.

"Chi Chi... Why are you like this?" Mika looks at the woman, completely lost. Chi Chi just shakes her head and throws something else at the female who, again, catches it with ease.

"Just look at what I threw and you'll understand." Mika looks down in her hand and feels her eyes widen. Chi Chi's wedding ring. The female Saiyan looks back up at Chi Chi.

"What happened?" Chi Chi scoffs at Mika's question.

"Don't pretend like you don't know! YOU RUINED MY MARRIAGE!" Chi Chi runs towards Mika, who moves both boys out of the way. The female Saiyan braces for the punch but never feels it.

"She never ruined our marriage Chi Chi." Goku caught Chi Chi's hand and had stepped in front of Mika.

"Fuck you, Goku. I should've never listened to her and Bulma. Hope you have a good life."

Chi Chi leaves after she spoke to Goku. Mika started to feel her blood boil. Not because of Chi Chi, but because of Goku. She could feel her ki starting to spike. Vegeta touched her shoulder softly.

"Mika.." Vegeta backs off as he sees electric blue eyes turn their attention to him.

"HOW DARE YOU, GOKU!" Goku spins around and looks at Mika with wide eyes. He did not think how Mika would of reacted to this. This was going to be a problem.

"Mika, let me explain please." Goku slightly backed off due to the ki she was radiating. She was starting to lose her anger.

"No! I don't need explaining, Goku. You've done enough already." Mika flies off before Goku get another word in. The male Saiyan gets ready to go after her before Vegeta stops him. The Prince shakes his head.

"But.. Vegeta.."

"Let her breathe, Kakarot. She needs to get control of herself before you go after her." Goku sighs and nods.

Why do I always end up fucking something else up?