Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

(Previously)

Whis watches silently before sighing after noticing Mika going Super Saiyan. The blunette knew then Beerus had pushed the woman too far before he noticed another ki-blast going off. He covers his face as dust and rocks fly towards him before quickly dashing out of the way when the two came too close to him. Whis looks down to find his clothes, dirtied.

"Wonderful. Washing clothes were not on my list of to-dos today. I think I need to call in reinforcements before this gets worse." Whis taps his staff and promptly speeds off to Earth.

(Current)

It's been at least an hour or so since Mika had left with Whis to his planet. Bulma and Vegeta were currently in the yard watching both Goten and Trunks play around before disappearing into the house. The blue haired woman was taking a sip of her Bloody Mary as Goku appeared next to her using Instant Transmission. She raises an eyebrow at his demeanor as he wasn't throwing off the usual happy vibes he usually does. She gives Vegeta a side glance before excusing herself and disappearing into the house. Vegeta looks at Goku before clearing his throat. Goku finally snaps out of the daze he was in and looks to the Prince of all Saiyans.

"Hey Vegeta!" Goku grins his usual happy smile and scratches the back of his head.

"Kakarot. What are you doing here?" The shorter male crosses his arms in front of his chest and closes his eyes.

"Do you know where Mika is? I wanted to talk to her about something."

"She left with Whis about an hour ago."

"Oh. I see."

Vegeta watches as Goku's face falls and he looks to the ground. The male knew why Goku wanted to talk to her. Mika was the only person who understood why both he and Goku continued to train besides Bulma (even though she complained every so often about it). It helped that the female was a Saiyan as well but as a woman who was trained to be a healer and was a daughter of a frontline fighter, helped her understand the necessity of the situation. In all honesty, the Prince would rather see Goku with Mika than the human woman. Vegeta looks to his side and quirks a small smile at his wife as she returns it before looking to the other male and throwing a duffel bag at him. Goku catches it with ease before giving a confused look towards the female.

"What's this for, Bulma? I haven't talked to Whis yet." Goku raises an eyebrow before the female smirks.

"I figured you would be heading over after Chi-Chi called me to complain about the argument so I called Whis after dealing with her. He's already heading here as we speak to come grab you." Just as Bulma finished her sentence, Whis popped up in front of them with dirt ridden clothes. They all give him a confused look as the angel sighs. "Just how bad is it, Whis?"

"I was training Mika and she was doing just fine until Lord Beerus hopped into it as well. I backed off to let them to train together until my Lord was starting to get irritated then he pushed her passed that control she had. Zeno only knows what is happening now." Whis brushed some of the dirt off of himself as Bulma gasps.

"SO YOU JUST LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND TO GET HURT BY THAT CAT?!"

"She was releasing some of her ki that she has locked away, I would get hurt in the middle of that if he pushed her too far. It's best if Beerus takes the brunt of that force than me. That's the whole reason I am here. The only one able to calm her down after she reaches that stage is Goku." Whis looks to Goku and gives a gentle smile. "You do have a sensu bean on you at all times correct?"

"I do. Korin thought it would be best as Mika still has a hard time controlling her anger." Goku searches his through his gi before finding the little pouch with the one lone sensu bean. "Here it is." Whis nods in approval.

"Good. Let's head back, shall we?"

"Please."

Goku walks over to Whis and sets his hand on his shoulder as the male throws the duffel bag over his own shoulder. He waves at Bulma and Vegeta before Whis taps his staff and both take off. Goku closes his eyes and sighs. Please be okay, Mika. I'm on my way.