Chapter 1

Mika started packing up her bags to go to the planet Lord Beerus calls home. She had already begged Whis (with lots of sweet things and lots of pizza) to come get her so she could train some more. What Whis was doing, was helping her control her temper. The female Saiyan could already tell that she wasn't flying towards the deep end each time she got hit. She liked where the training was taking her. Mika jumped as two little Saiyans busted down her bedroom door. Noticing it was Trunks and Goten, Mika smiled at them. Trunks waved at her and Goten ran up to her and hugged her. Then the hold got a little tighter.

"What's the matter, Goten?" Mika blinked in surprise at the spitting image of Goku. Goten looked back.

"How long will you be with Mr. Whis and Lord Beerus?"

"Only 2 days but longer if I need to just to finish up my training." She noticed the change in facial expressions on Goten's face. Happy to sad in 3 seconds. Goten whines just a little bit and his eyes start to tear up. Mika's eyes widen in surprise and panics as she hugs the boy quickly. She holds the boy for a while and she can feel Goten tighten his grip on her gi. The female smiles softly and starts to stroke his wild hair softly. "I'll be back before you know it Goten. I promise you." Mika pulled away slowly and looked at the boy. Goten sniffles and nods.

Mika grabs her bags and throws them on her back. She starts to walk past Trunks and ruffles his hair. Trunks pouts like his father but smiles afterwards. Mika grins and heads outside. Now that Mika thought about it, Goten was overly attached to the female Saiyan and was entirely why she started living with Vegeta and Bulma. Mika frowned at the memory.

(Flashback)

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Chi-Chi threw a vase at Mika's head when she was playing with Goten. Dodging it with ease, Mika tells Goten to go outside and turns to Chi-Chi.

"Why? I'm just playing with Goten. What's wrong with that?" Mika dodges another vase. Goku comes in the front door and nearly gets hit himself.

"YOU'RE GETTING TOO FRIENDLY WITH MY HUSBAND AND TOO CLOSE WITH MY CHILDREN!!!" Chi-Chi was fuming and had another vase in her hand.

"This is un-called for, Chi-Chi!" Goku looked at his wife in shock.

"No it isn't!!" Chi-Chi threw the vase at Mika when she wasn't looking and hit her square in the temple. Mika grit her teeth and flew out of the house towards Capsule Corp. Landing in the huge yard, Mika was fuming and let out a ki blast away from the house and city. Vegeta, just coming out of the training chamber, blinks in surprise. Looking at his childhood best friend, he raised an eyebrow in question.

"What's up with you?" Vegeta stands next to Mika and looks at her.

"Why else do I come here?" Mika kept her eyes to the ground, trying to focus her energy on controlling her anger.

"Again? You haven't made any moves!" Vegeta scoffs and shakes his head.

"I know. This time it was vases and she hit me with one." Mika sighs. Vegeta smiles sadly at his best friend and touches her shoulder.

"We have extra room here if you need a place to stay. I'm sure Bulma won't mind and I would love to have a sparring partner who can with-stand my training." Both Saiyan warriors grin at each other.

(Flashback Ends)

Mika smiles at the end. She knew she could always rely on Vegeta. They've known each other since they were toddlers. Hell, she got him into so much trouble when they were teens that he wasn't allowed out of the walls of his home. Hearing a faint walking noise coming up behind her, Mika turns around and sees Whis. She smiles faintly at the man.

"Are you ready?" Whis holds his hand out for her to grab. She nods and grabs ahold of his hand. Next thing she knew, they were headed back to Lord Beerus' world.

(About 30-35 minutes later~)

They arrive and Lord Beerus is leaning against his usual tree. Mika throws one of her bags towards him and he catches it with ease. He glares at her with heat.

"Oh relax, your highness. There's goodies in there so you better be thankful that I at least bring these things with me." Mika sets her other bags down on the ground.

"You're lucky I like you or you would be turned into dust." After saying that, Lord Beerus starts working on the snacks she brought with her. Rolling her eyes, she turns to Whis.

Mika goes after Whis and matches his moves perfectly. She had mastered the art of moving without thinking before Goku, Vegeta and even Lord Beerus could. Her and Whis were toe-to-toe, not once have they hit each other and both grinning ear to ear, enjoying themselves. Hearing moving next to her, Mika blocks Lord Beerus' attack with ease. Must've finished his snacks. Bottomless pit.

After a few minutes, Whis leaves the training to get into his snacks. Both Mika and Lord Beerus keep going at each other until the God of Destruction starts getting pissed. Sensing this, Mika starts to back off until a ki blast hits her right in her temple. That was enough to set her off. Switching into Super Saiyan, Mika lets go of her signature move, Hell Fire, and hits Beerus. Both keep going, not bothering to notice that Whis vanished.

Whis was just watching both Mika and Beerus going back and forth. Fully aware Mika going Super Saiyan, he knew that Beerus pissed her off then a ki blast going off again. Whis looked down at himself to find dirt and ashes all over him.

"They really need to stop pissing each other off." Whis sighs and vanishes to another area.