✤ Review ✤

BOOK NAME- Everything Happens For A Reason
• AUTHOR- ThePaintedShadows
• GENRE- Fanfiction
• MATURE- Read the Trigger warnings at the beginning of the book.
• CHAPTERS- 22
• STATUS- Complete

•·················•·················•

CHERISHED

Introduction

* Title/Cover :

The title gives off a positive vibe to the book and prompts the reader to read further. A cover is the first impression a reader has on the story- the ability to tell your theme of the story through a picture design and express your message is vital. And being honest, the cover was simple yet very catchy. The picture the author picked is amazing. It shows a very important part of the story and transports deep emotions at the same time. Also, the rather simple font doesn't distract the reader and fits perfectly.

* Blurb/Summary :

Basically, what is a blurb? In simple words, for me, it is a window into the soul of the story. You write something incredible in the blurb only for two reasons-lure or cure-a reader into the story. An element of mystery always plays a prominent role in grabbing a reader's attention, like why a certain thing happened or what will happen, etc. Too many chefs spoil the dish, and similarly, too many unknown names kill the trap of curiosity. The Quotation used at the starting of the summary catches the attention of the reader. While the outline is short and straightforward, it fulfills its purpose and fascinates the reader to read more. It arouses the reader's curiosity without giving away too much from the plot.

• Analysis and Evaluation

* Character Analysis :

Harry and Severus are the main protagonists of the novel. The central characters are portrayed beautifully, and the reader could imagine them in the moments they share. While the author has done justice to the protagonists, the supporting characters were placed all in the correct amplitude, which kept the balance of the story perfectly intact. While a 'Potterhead' out there could connect to the original characters, the reader can surely spot a fair amount of differences. The story contains enough characters to keep it interesting and varied, but not too many to make it confusing. I must say you did a magnificent job explaining each and everything in a detailed manner. Hats off to you!

* Descriptions :

If words and ideas are ingredients of a story, then descriptions are the step-by-step procedure of a recipe to get the best taste of the dish. This is what differentiates your writing style from others.

First of all, I want to stress how amazingly creative I find the idea of the different classifications. The way I pictured it while reading, it could also be an idea coming from J.K Rowling herself.

The whole plot seems carefully thought out with no gaps or unclarity, and there were no parts where I got bored, so it was flowy and gripping from beginning to end. The reader can connect with the characters at an emotional level. The readers can visualize the settings and feel the emotional trauma the characters are going through. The book indeed rides you through the roller coaster of emotions. The author manages to keep the readers on their toes by maintaining an entire arc of narration throughout the book.

* Conclusions :

Jubilant! The author has a very beautiful writing style and is 'colorful' I might add. I agree there are minor mistakes but proofreading could be an easy solution to it. How do their lives turn out to be? Do they stay together? Are they safe? You will find out all once you finish this captivating tale of love, loss, and destiny. In the world we live today, love has got much complicated. This story unravels the concept of fatherly love for us in the simplest of manner.

Curious about the explanation of these questions? What are you waiting for? Have your copy delivered today. Get yourself comfortable with the soothing cup of coffee and read on. Enjoy the roller coaster of love, care, and pain with Harry and Severus.

•·················•·················•

Introduction -

* Title/Cover: 19/20
* Blurb/Summary: 20/20

• Analysis and Evaluation -

* Character Analysis: 18/20
* Descriptions: 17/20
* Plot: 20/20

• Total - 94/100
• Rating - ☆☆☆☆

• Reviewer - kathipeace

•·················•·················•