✤ Classification- A quick lookover ✤

Everyone in the wizarding world above the age of sixteen has to be classified

The witch or wizard needs to take the classification potion. Once ingested the color of the aura that shimmers around the certain witch or wizard would give us the knowledge of the classification the person falls into.

☆☆☆

The Classifications may be of the following types-

1) Neutral- 51%
2) Alpha- 13%
3) Omega- 13%
4)Master- 9%
5)Pet-9%
6) Guardian- 2.5%
7) little- 2.5%

☆☆☆

Neutrals

Neutrals are normal wizards who can be paired with anyone no matter what their classification is.

☆☆☆

Alphas and Omega

Alphas are normal wizards with traits that are not usually found in an average witch or wizard such as uncommon eye color and a scar above their collarbone.
Alphas and Omega are sex partners and satisfy each other's need for blood through the marking.

☆☆☆

Master and Pet

Masters and pets normally work together but in rare cases, the master has the right to set his slave free and let them live their life according to their will.
Master are superiors and can order their pets around as and how they wish. Masters can be cruel as well as calm as per the nature of the person classified.

☆☆☆

Guardians and Littles

Littles are cute and fun-loving. Most of the witches and wizards with this classification have a depressing past. They act much younger than their normal age. They are answerable to no one but their guardians who are bound to protect them and are the only ones who have the authority to punish their Littles.

In rare cases, littles transform into a toddler when experiencing a load of emotions or are upset.

Guardians are people classified to love and care for their Littles.

☆☆☆

The different auras according to the category of classification are-
1) Neutral- Yellow
2) Alpha- Red
3) Omega- Orange
4)Master- Purple
5)Pet- White
6) Guardian- Green
7) little- Baby Blue

☆☆☆

Classifications

Albus Dumbledore- Neutral

Bellatrix Lestrange- Master

Draco Malfoy- Alpha

Harry Potter- Guardian

Hermione Granger- Omega

Lucius Malfoy- Neutral

Minerva McGonagall- Neutral

Narcissa Malfoy- Neutral

Pansy Parkinson- Neutral

Poppy Promfrey- Neutral

Severus Snape- Little

☆☆☆