The snake

Privet Drive N ° 4, a house just like the other on the street, where the Dursley lived, people of good life, Vernon Dursley was a manager of a company, a father of a family, a typical English man, with his mustache and hair gold, except for the fact that he was a few extra pounds, Vernon was married to Petunia Dursley, née Evans, a tall woman with ashen hair, with a slight brown hue, they a marriage that was close to thirty-five years, always They went out to eat in good restaurants, they kept their house clean and the gardens well-groomed. The Dursley had a son, their baby, their adoration, Dudley Dursley, a plump boy similar to his father, with hair more brown than gold, a spoiled boy without a doubt, he received whatever he wanted, he even had a room for his toys in disuse, that were broken, or that I had never used and had just because.

But they had another child living in their house, their nephew, Harry James Potter, the son of Petunia's sister, Lily Evans, a young woman with red hair, green eyes and many freckles, but the unusual thing was not the lack of resemblance, physicality among the Evans sisters. The unusual thing was that Lily was a witch! Like her husband, James Potter, a wizard! A young man with wild brown hair and hazel eyes, nicknamed Prongs by his friends. And his son Harry was a combination of both, with the untamed hair of his father and the beautiful emerald orbs of his mother, but that was not the problem, since Harry was a very obedient and well behaved boy, the problem was that the boy he was also a magician.

And that was the secret of the Dursley, since they did not want to be seen as abnormal phenomena, they were full-fledged people with a reputation, so the boy was forbidden to go out, and, he did it only to go to school, a public of course, because they were not going to spend their money on an abnormal child, so little Harry slept on an old cot with a sheet under the cupboard, where he had old books that he used to read, drawings that he made from time to time , which were stuck on the walls and some plastic soldiers that Dudley had thrown into the basket, Harry was a good boy, he did not complain and was silent, he knew how to behave.

But still he was not loved by his family, he had to cook, clean, scrub, make and tend the herbs in the garden, but without being seen. Just what he was doing now. Harry was pulling out the herbs while he counted in his head the days to his tenth birthday, he had lost count, but there were just over four months to go, Harry looked back at the grass, which seemed to move, and thought it was an ant, so he shrugged and continued pulling out the herbs.

Stupid human baby, he is very close to my nest, if it goes any further I am going to bite it— said a voice dragging the s, and Harry saw a black mamba with dark green spots, with an unusual green glow, almost invisible, to his around, as if it were a kind of tulle, the animal was one meter and a few centimeters taller ... But he was not scared

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I don't want to hurt you, or your babies— he apologized, moving, pretending that he was still pulling grass so that his uncle wouldn't come.

Oh my, a speaker, excuse me teacher, I am Foaz, what is his name?— She asked getting closer and closer to the boy.

— I'm Harry, Harry Potter, it's a pleasure to meet you Foaz— the green-eyed spoke

Oh Master Potter!— hissed the animal wrapping itself around the child's arm

What's that about Master? What is a speaker anyway?— he asked confused

Oh ... wow ... Don't you know ?! You are a magician, a real one, and a speaker is one with the ability to speak with snakes, as you are doing with me now, with the Parseltongue, a unique and exclusive ability of the descendants of Salazar Slytherin, a great magician, yes , one of the four founders of Hogwarts, a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the best and best known, which his parents attended— she explained, making the green-eyed smile.