The trunk

Harry checked the clock in the bookstore, it was five in the afternoon and he was beginning to feel exhausted, however, he entered a place that said "Custom Wands" and ordered one, the man who attended looked old and neglected, a blue wake reflected it and Harry felt very comfortable around the man, though he didn't know why.

— Well, you just have to pass your hand through the different woods, and you stop in front of the one that guides your magic and then through the different cores, all this with closed eyes— the man explained and guided him to the back of the room. Shop, where there was a green table and a red table.

Harry obediently walked to the woods, eyes closed, and when he felt a tug on his magic he took the piece of wood and then opened his eyes.

— Dark pine— explained the man, separating her, then moving the red table to the other end, and going to the green one, with his eyes closed, and the temptation to see the elements was strong, but he squeezed his eyes and allowed himself to be guided, until he felt like he was being brutally thrown.

— Ah ... Augurey feather, unusual, yes, very unusual— exclaimed the old man and made things disappear, while he held the green feather between his fingers.

— Go ahead, you can go to the apothecary next door if you like, it'll only take me ten minutes, boy — He spoke kindly and Harry sighed, the people here were nicer than Diagon Alley

— Thank you sir — he greeted and went to the apothecary, where he bought some things like dictum, Phoenix tears, poison, and a sleeping pill, and, after paying only twenty-five galleons, he threw everything in his backpack and returned to the wand place. , where the man was waiting for him with a smile.

— How much is it?— Harry asked, preparing the bag.

— Only five gallons with five Sickles, boy— he told him, so Harry put the bag away, he easily had that amount in his pocket, only instead of hitting him, he gave six galleons.

— Keep the change— Harry said, to which the salesman smiled.

— I recommend you go to Ollivander, for a wand with a tracker, you know, the ones that are approved by the Ministry... —he said with a wink.

****

To Harry's misfortune in the other business, he had only had to test wands until he found the correct one, a foot, holly wood and Phoenix feather.

However, what surprised the green-eyed man was that the owner did not have any wake, which for some reason, generated some mistrust, so he left not without paying his seven gallons first, and as soon as he left he took advantage of it again to see the clock of a store that was passing him, the clock said six fifty, he knew it was late and that he should not have done that, since his uncles would think that he would not return, and when they will see him appear at the door they were going to be upset, because of course, they would prefer that he leave... So he hurried out of Diagon Alley, and that was when he noticed that Foaz had woken up, he had forgotten that she was there, and he felt her move between his clothes.

— Excuse me ... Tom?— Harry called approaching the counter, with his best dismayed boy's face

— What's wrong sweetheart? — Asked the bartender, whose wake was yellow, which put aside the glasses he was cleaning

— I ... I was wondering if you could give me a porter to a place ... it's just that, it's late outside, and it's cold, and ... I wouldn't like to walk alone, I don't want to give my family a treat ... I can pay you! — He offered feigning concern, and Tom, holding a silver fork, began to mutter a few things and the utensil was enveloped by a golden light.