October 31, 1981

The Potter residence, was in Godric's Hollow, and the Potters were well known among their neighbors, for their kindness towards new ones, since, every time someone moved in, they were the first to show up with an orange cake. They lived near the end of the block, in a long, large two-story house, beige and with black tiles, a small garden in the front, and a larger one in the back, where there was a swimming pool. The house itself was quite large, as it had a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, five bedrooms, a library, and a study. The colors of the house varied between board, red, burgundy, brown, cream and beige, it was a place where there was always the smell of cookies and jasmine.

That was the smell that Tom Marvolo Riddle felt, every step he took on his walk through Godric's Hollow, every step he took, he felt the smell intensify, the smell of lies, Sirius had told him which house was, so when he could see her, he sighed annoyed, he couldn't believe that his friends thought that he would be able to murder their son ...

It is true that he had his Death Eaters, but those were only political followers totally devoted to him, which he was grateful because thanks to them he had acquired knowledge and dark objects that were adapted to his magic core, but most of them were only screen, for have power, respect and renown, the only thing that was truly important was the Order of the Augurey, which was made up of himself, Severus, Lucius, Avery, Mulciber, Lupine and Black, the last two, thanks to Merlin, were still normal ... And is that Tom had long suspected that the Potters were under compulsive spells, which had not affected Lupine because of his dark creature nature, or Black because of his dark core.

He could not believe that James really thought that he was capable of harming his son, he, above all people, was incapable of doing an atrocity like that, he, who had lived all his life in an orphanage, for being an orphan, even Sirius and Remus had tried to make him see reason, but there was no case, besides Divination was the most imprecise branch of magic! But James was blind, he was not able to see the truth, and that bothered Riddle, that is, although they had not been the best of friends in their school days at Hogwarts, especially in 1975 when Severus was hurt, he had no problems with them, in fact, after that they had got on even better, especially with Lupine and Black, and he no longer had murderous ideals, or purists ...

So he crossed the white fence and walked to the front, and once he got there, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door, it was Lily who opened the door for him, and in fact, she made a gesture of screaming but was silent.

— Lily, listen to me, I have no intention of harming your son, things are not even as they paint them, perhaps if he is a Dark Lord, but everything has a reason, if you let me pass, I will explain, I will give you my wand if so you feel safer But just listen! We don't torture people! Those are Dumbledore's people— Riddle spoke raising his voice a little higher than he should.

— Get out of my house Voldemort! You won't touch Harry— James yelled, appearing behind the redhead.

— I'm gonna call Albus!— James shouted

— No!— Tom yelled, but it was late, James's patronus had gone out the window

— James! We have been colleagues, I'm friend of your son's godfather! I ask you to listen! — Tom asked, but he froze in place as he sensed a presence he knew all too well. "Dumbledore" he said in disgust and James raised his wand against him.

— Albus will save us! Lily run!— James yelled trying to charm the man with red eyes, who was dedicated to dodging spells, not wanting to hurt his friend

— For fuck sake— Riddle growled angrily as those two refused to hear him.

However, all the screaming and hail of spells were quelled by Albus Dumbledore, who entered breaking the door and knocking over various pieces of furniture in the process.