Explanations

Harry, I need you to come right now. T.R

The teenager interrupted the study session with a sigh, and a small smile on his lips and, throwing the invisibility cloak on his shoulders, left his room towards the professor's office. He had told him two days ago that they should talk, and Harry had thought that he would not call him anymore, that he had flinched, or regretted, but apparently he had been busy, and he really needed that talk, so he walked quickly, and He quickly arrived, without even knocking on the door I entered, Tom was sitting cross-legged on the desk, the fire was crackling and the atmosphere was warm.

— Harry— the eldest whispered by way of greeting, while the youngest approached him.

— Tom, what happened?— He asked, but the blue-eyed took his cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on his lips, leaving him confused.

— Nothing Harry, I just wanted to have you with me, I wanted to be close to you without having to give you sharp looks— he commented as he circled the child's back, who had positioned himself between Tom's legs, resting his head on his chest while feeling the caresses in his back.

— Mhm— Harry groaned in approval.

— Are you going to Malfoy's?— Riddle asked.

— That's right— he affirmed smiling against the chest of his partner.

— Lord Voldemort longs to see you to introduce yourself to his followers— Tom commented.

— How cute— Harry scoffed sarcastically.

— Would you give Voldemort a duel? —Tom asked

— If that is what my Lord desires— he mocked and the older man lifted him, to sit him on his lap, making Harry blush and look away.

— He desires you— he said, laughing, as Harry settled on his lap, still without looking at his eyes, staying like that, in a comfortable silence for several minutes, until Tom broke it. Harry sat in an armchair in front of the desk, as he couldn't have a decent conversation if he was still sitting on his lap.

— Why did you put me aside in Diagon? - Harry got straight to the point.

— I did not want them to listen to you, the old man has people everywhere and I was afraid that they would do something to you or that they would discover us, which they clearly did, because if not, why would they have supplied me with the hate potion?— Tom he spoke as if he had just drunk a bottle of veritaserum, without a filter.

— And the kiss? — Harry saked

— I ... b-before that we had had a kind of talk from which you ran away, when I had put my hand on your neck, I felt that I had rushed since I had sworn that I would not do anything until you had the I came of age, but with that provocation I felt bad, I felt that he was taking advantage of me, so I said that I would not move if you did not, and there in the mountain you were the one who started, so I had the urge to kiss you, and I have it every time I see you, is that ... As if not to have it! With how beautiful you are... but you hadn't done anything wrong, I was afraid of having scared you with that kiss— Tom spoke looking at the green orbs that drove him crazy

— And why didn't you talk about our... companionship earlier?— Potter asked.

— Because I was afraid that you would feel uncomfortable or that you would reject me, so I preferred to pretend that I did not exist and assume that we had a relationship, since I have not seen you go out with anyone and I have not done it either— Riddle commented, surprising the child a little, a little quite