Rescue attempt

A little more than a week had passed, and Harry would be in his fifth year in a few months, since, he was still on vacation, and, while he thought that teaching his followers he would turn off the bathroom water, and then leave it, carrying a towel tied at the waist, and was looking for his wand to dry his hair, when the door opened and he saw Tom's face, the youngest blushed, but he did not look away, it made it more intense. He had completely forgotten his idea of ​​trying to win Tom over, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

— I... i-if y-you're busy, I-I can come back in a bit— Tom suggested.

— If you came at this moment, it's because it was essential, so tell me, unless you're ashamed— the minor scoffed, to which Tom took a seat in one of the armchairs, crossing his legs, with a smile, wanting to look elegant , but he was trying to hide his growing erection from seeing Harry in this state...

The green-eyed took it as a no, and dropped the towel, under which he had a boxer, and, he had seen how, Riddle, far from taking his eyes off he had made himself comfortable, so he put on his pants slowly , making it rise with force through the part of his crotch and he put on the shirt trying to raise his arms well, marking the muscles of his abdomen, and Tom was hard, he could not deny it, Harry was beautiful... and he thought he even knew What he was doing, but there was no way he would know, the letters with the information of the destined ones reached sixteen... Besides, he did not want to do anything until the green-eyed person turned seventeen, but at this rate, Harry it was getting really hard, and not just the matter...

— So? —the minor asked walking towards where the ruby-eyed one was

— If you're done with your show... I'll tell you— he said mockingly and the minor blushed.

— This is about my return, the news that you have not come home spread in a matter of seconds, thanks to the wonderful performance of Black and Lupine ... So everyone knows that you have been kidnapped, and, your role here is to send letters to your beloved headmaster, informing you of your deplorable condition, you will be released a week before classes, so you will spend two months with me, and some other member of the Order of the Augurey— Riddle explained.

— It's a good plan, I just hope they know—he said referring to his followers.

— I might have forgotten to tell their parents— the tallest spoke, rolling his eyes.

They are capable of coming and duel you— Harry warned, and Tom bumped his shoulder.

— I'll win for you, to be your knight in shining armor— Tom said in a honeyed voice, making Harry smirk

****

Tom opened his eyes and saw that his green eye was sleeping next to him, he stroked his hair, while he watched the fireplace crackling, then he looked at the window to check that it was dark, so he summoned a glass of fire whiskey, took a drink and had A crash, which woke Harry up, the living room door exploded, so the older took his serpentine appearance and grabbed the green-eyed by the neck, surprising him. Each and every one of Harry's followers appeared behind the blast, adapting defensive positions.

— I give no fucks if my mother follows you! Let him go!— Akit Lestrange ordered casting the Cruciatus curse, which Tom gracefully dodged

— I-I'm f-fine— he said and they turned to see him, Draco and Milicent ran to his side and checked him, ignoring the man next to him.

— He actually is— she affirmed.

— Master! I heard my mother talk to someone about your kidnapping and we followed your magical signature up to here— Zabini said, looking at the room with narrowed eyes.