Chapter 1

I sat at my laptop finishing my letter for JLS, should´ve have written it by hand, but that would´ve taken ages as I easily got cramps holding a pen, and my handwriting were awfull if I should say so myself! Satisfied with what I had written, I plugged in the printer and printed off the letter, folded it neatley and put it in the envelope together with the little present I had bought for my fave member Aston. I smiled to myself, that guy certainly did something to me, those eyes and that smile, his whole personality, he just seemed like the kinda guy I could fall for, offcourse I didn´t know him for real, but there were just something about him. I shaked my head slightly and told myself to get those thoughts outta my head, it wasn´t like anything would ever happen, I would probably never even meet the guys, and I certainly wouldn´t get a reply to my letter either, they probably got thousands every single day. I posted the letter the next morning before work, had a long shift, but I didn´t really mind, would keep my mind of things with my ex, he kept texting me begging for a second chance, but I was having none of it, he had cheated on me for over a year, how could I forgive him for that? I never had any clue, before I caught him out in town one saturday evening, where he had said he were going to his friends to watch the football, I had been bored, so called my friend, asking her if she fancied going out for the night, luckily she were up for it, so I went to get ready and we went to our fave club in town, and there he was, sat snogging the face off of some other girl. I was shocked, what the hell did he think he were doing?! I went up to them, yelled at him and smacked him one, before turning around and storming out of the club and running home, I couldn´t believe he would do that to me! I let myself into our flat and just cried for ages. Eventually I could hear the door open and close quietly, he were home, I got up from the bed and went into the livingroom yelling at him telling him to go away, I couldn´t be near him anymore, it was over! The next few days were hard, I told him to move out, he kept saying he was sorry, but I soon got out of him that it wasn´t some one night fling, so I wasn´t gonna give in and he soon moved in with his friend, not giving up on trying to get me to give him another chance. Work were busy, as we weren´t enough staff, but that wasn´t anything new, but I really enjoy my job, just lots of new small ones starting recently. When I got home that evening, I just heated up some leftovers from the day before and put a JLS dvd on, nice to relax after a long day.