Chapter 68

I spend the time the next day washing the bedlinen and clothes I had bought for Lucca, drying it and putting it in place in the changing table drawers. The time dragged on, couldn´t wait to pick Ast up from the hospital. After I had eaten lunch I decided to go, couldn´t wait any longer, I took Ast´s car keys knowing that it wouldn´t be comfortable for him getting in my tiny car. When I got inside the hospital I found Ast sat on the edge of the bed, already dressed. There you are he smiled standing up wrapping his arms around me giving me a passionate kiss, missed you he said, missed you too gorgeous I said running my hand through his hair giving him another kiss. Just waiting for the doctor to give me the all clear then we can go he said, good I smiled, it didn´t take long before the doctor and nurse came in, you ready to go home he asked, yeah Ast said, right no hard physical activities the next two weeks, so no lifting and no gym, here´s painkillers for the next three days, you´re not allowed to drive while taking them, after three days you should be able to cope on regular painkillers, in 5 days you should go to your own doctor and get the stitches removed, well I think that was all, so you´re free to go now he said, thank you Ast said, I took his bag and we said goodbye before heading for the car, there were a few paps outside snapping away, I´m driving he said as he saw I had taken his car, no you´re not, doctor´s orders, but? Ast no buts, I can drive it perfectly fine, haven´t made any scratches silly I said giving him a kiss, oii now it´s you bossing me around he said, mmh you better get used to it I grinned, he just gave me a pout, well love you too I grinned.

See nothing happened I grinned as we arrived home, no you´re a great driver he said giving me a kiss. Come on, got a surprise for you I said leading him inside, is it naughty he winked, no Ast, gotta wait with that, ohh it´s no fun, no but you have to take it easy, no hard physical activity remember? I said, oii can´t go 2 weeks without he protested, mmh we´ll see what the doctor says when you get the stitches removed, that´s 5 days away he said, just gotta wait, stop being so impatient I sighed, and besides you´ve gone 2 weeks without before I said, yeah but then I didn´t have you around making me horny all the time he winked pulling me close, love you soo much he said kissing me passionately, his hands roaming under my t-shirt, come on, please babe he whispered. No Ast I said, he didn´t stop kissing and caressing me though, and it were very hard to resist him, so we soon ended up in the bedroom, me carefully pulling off his t-shirt, joggers and boxers, I laid down on the bed, I´ve missed you so much babe, I don´t care about the pain he said before starting to pleasure me hard, ahhhh fuck Ast I let out as he made me climax, see you missed it too he said kissing me passionately before pushing himself into me instantly going fast, soon making him come too, ouch he let out as we laid beside each other afterwards, see we shouldn´t have I whispered, it was worth it though he said kissing me, I´ll be a good boy and wait now he grinned.

I stood up and got dressed and helped Ast with his t-shirt, come on need to show you that surprise and then you´re gonna rest until everyone comes tonight, ohh who´s coming he asked, JB, Chloe, Reesh, Marv, Rochelle, Jeff, Leon, Sarah and Mike, aw the whole gang then he said, yeah I smiled, now come on, I led him over to Lucca´s room, open the door I said, oh wow babe, that´s amazing he said, the guys helped me, now you wouldn´t be able to help with it I said wrapping my arms around him, thanks babe he said giving me a kiss. Now let´s get you in bed I said caressing his cheek, ok babe he said, I´ll go and get your painkillers I said once he had got comfy. When he had taken them I cuddled up to him in bed, I´m so happy that you´re still here I said caressing him, can´t live without you, aw your hormones are going crazy he smiled at me, come here my little emotional wreck he said hugging me, let´s have a nap, those pills are making me all dizzy he said, I sat the alarm on my phone before cuddling up to him, love you babe he said before dosing off.

I woke up by the alarm, Ast were still asleep, so I got up letting him sleep. The others soon arrived, ain´t Sarah, Leon and Jeff coming I asked Reesh, no they couldn´t tonight, ahh ok I said. Where´s Ast Marv asked, sleeping, the painkillers knocked him out, babe Ast called, ohh better go and see what he wants I said going up, what´s up I asked him, I gonna be sick he said getting out of bed rushing to the bathroom, that´s better he said after he had thrown up, think those painkillers are too strong he said, I took a look at the pill glass, how many did you take I asked him, 2 as you normally do with painkillers he said, you should only take one I said, no wonder I felt sick then he said. The others are here, you wanna come down I asked, yeah just gonna put some joggers on he said. We got down in the living room, they had put the news on, there´s something about the shooting Marv said, we sat down in the sofa, “the men behind the drive-by shooting at the Mayfair three days ago have been found, they shot JLS star Aston Merrygold in the chest, Merrygold luckily survived and were released from hospital earlier today, the shooter had mistaken him for someone else, both men in the car are now facing long sentences behind bars” the news reporter read out, knew you weren´t the target Marv said, that was good news I said, yeah Ast said giving me a tender kiss. Mike do you have your stuff with you he asked, yeah I have, thought you would want a trim he grinned, they went upstairs, right should I go and get some food Reesh asked, yeah you do that the others said. Ast soon came down again, still the same do I said, yeah he smiled giving me a kiss, now get up there he said, oii are you saying I could use a haircut too I grinned, yep he grinned.