Chapter 80

*Aston´s POV*

She did what? And you let her I said frustrated when Reesh told me Laura had gone home, Ast she weren´t enjoying herself he said, you could´ve stopped her and got me I said, yeah but she were gone so quick, sorry he said, not your fault I said. I were angry now, couldn´t believe she just had walked out on me. Ast think you should go home to her Marv said as I finished drink number three in 15 minutes, why? She clearly doesn´t wanna be with me tonight I said, now you´re being silly, get off your arse and go home and talk to her he said, alright I sighed getting up. When I got home the house were quiet, my mum had gone to bed too, so I just went upstairs, getting undressed before getting in bed sighing heavily, didn´t want to talk to her right now, were still mad, so I kept my back to her and ignored her quiet sob.

*Normal POV*                              

I let out a quiet sob, Ast just kept his back to me, I turned around putting my arm around him, but he just pushed it away pulling the duvet further up around him. Luca soon started to whimper, so I got up and went into his room, Ast didn´t follow, hey little man, are you hungry I said picking him up sitting down in the armchair, you´re the only one loving me here I said caressing his cheek as he ate, I don´t think he is Siobhan said peeking in, Ast is mad at me though I said, can´t believe we´re still doing it, we promised eachother to talk about things instead of running away or hide things I sighed, I really didn´t want to go out tonight, but did it to make him happy, but he´ll be happy whatever you´re doing, just you´re together she said, I guess so I said, now let me put that little one to bed, you go and talk to Ast she smiled taking Luca of me.

Are you asleep I asked as I got into the bedroom, no he whispered, I sat down at his side of the bed, sorry Ast I said, I´m mad at you he said, I know I sighed, I shouldn´t just have walked off, no you shouldn´t even have agreed to go out he said sitting up, I know, but you had been pestering me for days I sighed, sorry about that he said putting his arm around me pulling me close, your comment the other day really hurt me he whispered, I´m not tired of being a dad, sorry gorgeous, you´re a great dad I said putting my arm around his neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss, his hands were soon roaming all over my upper body, I fucking love you babe he panted, Aast we can´t I whispered, sure we can he said pulling me down on the bed, we really can´t am still bleeding I said kissing him, mmh he just said continuing to kiss me all over, I got lost in the moment pulling his boxers off starting to pleasure him, ahhh babe that ain´t fair if we can´t do it he moaned, he got me rolled over pulling my knickers down, you´re barely bleeding he smirked, quickly finding a condom putting it on, Aaast I moaned as he pushed himself inside me, sshhh he said going harder, I grabbed his bum thight, biting down on his shoulder as he made me climax, he went faster until he came too, how was that he grinned kissing me passionately, you´re crazy I smiled running my hand over his head, feel like taking a shower I said, at this time? He grinned, yep, and we need a clean sheet too bad boy I said running my fingers along his abs, shower first then he said getting up, pulling me up from the bed too. Ast turned the water on before wrapping his arms around me, come here you he smiled at me starting to kiss me down my neck caressing my bum, don´t turn me on again I moaned squeezing his bum, he just picked me up making me wrap my legs around him, he leant me up against the shower wall pushing himself into me, ahh fuck, where were that hair I wanted to grab, bad boy I whispered as he thrusted hard inside me, he pulled out before he came though letting me finish him off, can´t get enough of you babe he whispered kissing me passionately, bedtime? He grinned as we dried off, I think so naughty I said smacking his bum, love you he smiled kissing me again, we quickly changed the sheet before cuddling up in bed, night babe, night gorgeous I said running my hand over his head, you really wanna grab my hair don´t you he grinned, yep I grinned giving him a tender kiss.