Chapter 90

It were the day for the funeral, I were dressed in a black skirt, grey top and a black cardigan, Ast were in his suit from the wedding, just with a dark grey shirt and black tie, you ready Ast asked wrapping his arms around me, no I whispered, aw babe he said giving me a soft kiss hugging me tighter, it´ll be ok he said caressing my cheek. Time to go he said taking my hand, we walked the short walk to the church meeting up with my mum and sister, hey you ok Maria asked giving me hug, no, this is all my fault I said, babe stop that Ast said putting his arm around me, it´s not my mum said giving me a hug, why are you speaking English? I turned around seeing Tommy stood there, because of my husband I said, oh yeah someone´s living the high life he hissed, I just get to know my dad and then you do this, all your lies, he never did anything to you he said looking us up and down before walking away, who is he Ast asked, my dad left his mum for mine, he didn´t know she were pregnant, and he only got told last year when Tommy found him, so you technically have a half brother too he asked, yeah I sighed, not a very nice one it doesn´t seem, naa never got to know him, wonder what my dad has told him since he says I´m lying I sighed, hey don´t let him get to you he said hugging me tight, I just sighed, what Tommy had said didn´t help my feeling that it were all my fault.  The ceremony was awfull, it was so hard saying goodbye and I was relieved when we finally left the reception after, felt everyone were staring at me. We went back to the apartment to get changed before we had to go to the airport to catch our flight home. You sure you´re gonna be ok Ast asked me once we were on the flight, yeah I said cuddling up to him, ok babe get some sleep he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

The weeks went on with tour rehearsals, I were giving it 110%, hardly eating anything, Ast were trying his best not to comment, the sex were non existent too, and I felt awful for cutting him off like that. One day it seemed it got too much for him though, why are you doing this he sighed when we were sat having lunch at the rehearsal studio, why are you letting it get to you so much, what did he ever do of good things for you he shouted, he were my dad Ast I whispered looking down, well he didn´t exactly deserve to have your love, the nasty things he did to you he said, stop it Ast I said getting up.

*Aston´s POV*

Where are you going I asked her as she got up, home, I need a break she shouted running out of the room, I got up too, Ast stay here, give her some space, talk to her when you get home tonight Marv said, alright I sighed sitting back down, you´ll just end up shouting at eachother if you go, probably, I just don´t like her being like this I sighed, she´s grieving Ast he said. We spent the rest of the afternoon rehearsing, but I couldn´t wait to get home, good luck JB said as I got Luca in Marv´s car, thanks bruv I said quickly getting in the car letting Marv drive me home, let me know how it goes he said as I got out of the car, I will I said picking Luca up going inside. Babe I called, where are you? She wasn´t downstairs so I went upstairs looking everywhere, ahh fuck I mumbled, looked like she had walked out on me again, I sighed getting Luca changed, laying him in his cot, going down in the kitchen making his night bottle, there I saw the note, just needed to get away, don´t be mad, I´ll be home when I´m ready it said, I curled it into a ball throwing it across the kitchen, I hated her for doing this, I tried to stay calm while I gave Luca his bottle before tucking him in. Afterwards I called Marv, hey what´s up bruv he asked, is Laura at your place? I asked, no why he asked, she´s gone I sighed, what do you mean with gone Ast? She weren´t home when I got back, found a note from her saying she just needed to get away and she would be home when she were ready, oh Ast I shouldn´t have stopped you from going after her, what are you gonna do? Well I´m mad at her for doing this, think I´m just gonna let her be, if she loves me she´ll be back, I´m fed up with this running away all the time, I understand Marv sighed, I´ll see you at rehearsals tomorrow then? Yeah I ain´t gonna run after her this time I sighed, ok, see you then, yeah bye Marv. I looked in the drawer where we kept outrpassports, and just as I thought hers were not there, I sighed texting her mum to keep an eye on her, I also tried to call Laura, but as expected she didn´t pick up, so I sent her a text. I got a shower before going to bed, I didn´t know what to do, she were grieving, but I didn´t like her way of handling it.