calm

ART CREDIT: @/__Andy02 on TwitterNOTE: I'll start adding fanart that match the scenes when you see "-" next to a paragraph that is the scene that matches with the art!

NOTE: I'll start adding fanart that match the scenes when you see "-" next to a paragraph that is the scene that matches with the art!

"Which is?" You questioned

"I want you to draw me," he blurted.

"Oh, that's easy-"

"No. Not just my face, you're going to draw my body as well and you're going to do it until it you can draw me in your sleep," he stated as he furrowed his eyebrows at you a bit.

"I don't wanna," you groaned.

"Oh okay then I'll just get Connie to take my place instead-"

"Wait..."

If you agreed to let Connie take his place so easily he would know that something was up between you two. He already knew about your painting mishap you couldn't let him in on another secret that's just asking to be stressed.

"So?"

"I'll do it," you sighed in a slight panic.

He heard the lack of enthusiasm in your voice and tilted his head a bit at your discomfort as he stood in front of you, still shirtless.

You couldn't look at him, not when you could see every ab, every muscle every little damn detail of his body right in front of you.

You felt your face get a bit hot as he looked at you, as if he was trying to read you or something.

"So are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna grab some pencil and paper?" He interrupted.

"Yeah, my bad I guess," you muttered under your breath as you tried to keep your cool.

You turned around and walked to your art room and grabbed some materials before walked out to sit on the couch. When you came out you were staring at your sketchbook and you looked up to see Eren standing in a small towel.

"Oh my god you're practically naked in my living room," you groaned as you sat on the couch.

He ignored you as he stood still, you were a bit confused so you gave him a look.

"Where the hell did you get that small towel?" You asked.

"Where do you think genius? It's mine," he muttered as he stood in front of you.

You rolled your eyes and started sketching before look up at him.

"Uhm Eren? The towel..."

"What about them? No way you thought I was gonna take this off...? Aren't you a dirty-minded girl," he teased.

You shook your head of embarrassment and just started sketching out his proportions then going back to add detail. You could get away with staring at him because he assumed it was a part of the process but a lot of your time you spent observing his tattoos and toned figure.