picking

"He what?!" Hitch shouted inside the dressing area of her store.

"I know right. What an asshole," you groaned as you put on the dress she gave you from outside the dressing room.

"What are you gonna do to get him back?"

"I'm not a child Hitch-"

"Excuse me?" A man interrupted from outside the stall.

"Yes?" Hitch replied.

"Is this for sale or just strictly display?" He asked.

You opened the dressing room door and saw a fairly tall man with blonde hair, glasses, and a beard standing in front of Hitch.

"No you can go ring that up now, it's for sale," she replied.

He glanced at you for a moment and turned around to go to the cashier swiftly.

"I like that one on you. You should keep it for whenever you have a fancy thing to host at the museum or something," she insisted.

"Mikasa just told me that I have one tonight so perfect timing. Thanks, Hitch! Make sure to call me when you want to do the photoshoot unless you pick someone else that's fine too," you muttered as you grabbed your keys.

"No you're fine ass should be modeling my clothes and only you!" She insisted as you walked away.

You looked back at her with a smile and headed out back to your car. Mikasa said she had planned a little opening exhibition for tonight just to get some new artists who used to be in that type of setting.

 Mikasa said she had planned a little opening exhibition for tonight just to get some new artists who used to be in that type of setting

Y/N OUTFIT^:

MODEST/HIJABI Y/N OUTFIT^:

You met with Mikasa at the front of the museum where she led you to where everything was being held.

"I hope what Mr.Jaeger said didn't get to your head, I and many others are very fond of your artwork," she assured as you walked.

"Thank you, Mikasa. I appreciate it," you replied with a soft smile.